Bracelet - Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh oh oh i was gonna suggest that tomorrow. lol. I got one of his starfish necklaces that Liz Earle herself wears, and i love it.
Not that im a copy cat he he

Love the bracelets too, next on my list

Have you got the medium or small starfish SB? I like the look of that pendant but don't "do" bold jewellery!

Have you got the medium or small starfish SB? I like the look of that pendant but don't "do" bold jewellery!

Not sure BL. I think it might be the medium , it was £120.00 which is quite expensive for silver, but its quite heavy in the
weight and substantial looking. Not bold or garrish, pretty IMO .

What bracelet did you get. I toyed with the idea of it, and then decided necklace first. Bracelets were expensive also, but look lovely
and very unusual

Not sure BL. I think it might be the medium , it was £120.00 which is quite expensive for silver, but its quite heavy in the
weight and substantial looking. Not bold or garrish, pretty IMO .

What bracelet did you get. I toyed with the idea of it, and then decided necklace first. Bracelets were expensive also, but look lovely
and very unusual

Oh thanks, I'll have to have a browse. I've got the Shebelle bracelet with the 2mm beads.....perhaps the smaller version of the one worn by Liz!

Oooohh I have a gold 'dollar' pendant. I bought it when I was in the Ivory Coast about 20 years ago. I'm ahead of trend. Bought back some leather and pearl bracelets from Teneriffe as presents - right on trend then - just hope the nieces recognise the trend.

Oh thanks, I'll have to have a browse. I've got the Shebelle bracelet with the 2mm beads.....perhaps the smaller version of the one worn by Liz!

That's such a pretty bracelet. I really love bead bracelets but mine are all stretch bracelets. I've got them in silver, gold and rose gold and then one mainly silver with rose and yellow gold beads. I love the button fastening.

Received this reply to my email asking if they were located in the UK. "Thank you for your enquire. We are located in UK, and our products are shipped out directly from factories which located in China ... sincerely customer service Jane". *gets out BargePole* Thank you all for your advice. Had another thought of having bracelet made with stones of WeddingRings. (one marriage :wink:). Unworn since '96. HighTime I did something with 'em I'm athinking. Oh, decisions, decisions.

Latest posts

Back