Bracelet - Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
I've noticed JF wearing a silver bracelet and she said last night, it is one of two that she never takes off. It appears to be silver with five OpenHeart stations. Any ideas, MissMarples? I don't do Facebook/Twitter or I would ask her. Many thanks in advance. x Snarly

Thanks FlyingPigs, I think I may have answered my own question. I went unto a Tiffany site and spied what I think might be the bracelet. Trouble is, I found four other things that Snarly would like to get her paws on. I've e-mailed them to see if they are in the UK so I don't have to pay VAT etc. I'm a bit dubious as the bracelet was under £25. x Snarly

Snarly I'm sure that is a Tiffany bracelet that Jill wears but DO NOT buy from that website. There are dozens of fake Tiffany websites out there and you cannot buy anything genuinely from Tiffany for £25!! www.tiffany.co.uk is the genuine website

I think Jill's bracelet is from their Elsa Peretti range a couple of years ago. And my guess is it was £150 if not more.

I had a silver Tiffany bracelet stolen and that would have been over £200 to replace.

Thanks FlyingPigs, I think I may have answered my own question. I went unto a Tiffany site and spied what I think might be the bracelet. Trouble is, I found four other things that Snarly would like to get her paws on. I've e-mailed them to see if they are in the UK so I don't have to pay VAT etc. I'm a bit dubious as the bracelet was under £25. x Snarly

What website were you on? I just looked at Tiffany UK site and don't see the bracelet. Cheapest bracelet they do on UK site is £100.

Thanks, babes. It was my first look at Tiffany so I think it was a fake site. ElsaPeretti 6 open-heart bracelet was the description. Fooey, I knew it was too good to be true! Thanks for your advice, y'all. :heart: Snarly

If you like the bracelet and you're happy knowing it isn't genuine then I would give it a try.

I would agree with that IF you could guarantee that you would get what you are. All too often with the fake sites you either get something that is really poor quality. And that's if you get anything at all.

I would agree with that IF you could guarantee that you would get what you are. All too often with the fake sites you either get something that is really poor quality. And that's if you get anything at all.

Could it not be a bit risky handing over your payment card details? Not sure I'd be prepared to take that chance!

Could it not be a bit risky handing over your payment card details? Not sure I'd be prepared to take that chance!

Sacha ... my post was a bit half arsed. What I meant was that if you were looking at bracelet on a market stall on holiday, knowing it was a copy and you liked it then why not. But I wouldn't buy a copy from the web. And you're right just entering into a transaction could be risky. It's the old rule. If it sounds to good to be true then it is too good to be true.

~

I appreciate y'all. As the b/day ends in an '0', I'd like something 'Real' not fake. It's not 'til the summer, so I have lots of time to SelfGift. Admired it on JF, but my wrist's not slim like hers. Though when I lose weight, that's the first place I lose. Hips are the last. Yeah, hilarious! *Grrr* I think I better try on the bracelets and have to leave my den and head to town. Thanks for helping me, Cariads (lovelies). :heart: Snarly

A bracelet is a brilliant gift because you can admire it yourself. I love bracelets. Love to know what you end up buying.

+

I know, TinkerB, I love bracelets for that reason. And rings. If I'm on a diet, I wear a bracelet 24/7 on my ReachingHand, to remind me. Trouble is, between now and TheDay, I wonder how many times I'll tell myself, "Ooh, that would make a nice present for me." Ring. Bracelet. Perfume. Towels. Lamp. Pliers. :wink: x Snarly

I know, TinkerB, I love bracelets for that reason. And rings. If I'm on a diet, I wear a bracelet 24/7 on my ReachingHand, to remind me. Trouble is, between now and TheDay, I wonder how many times I'll tell myself, "Ooh, that would make a nice present for me." Ring. Bracelet. Perfume. Towels. Lamp. Pliers. :wink: x Snarly

I was with you all the way until we got to Towels. Lamp. Pliers

Latest posts

Back