Bra with sleeves - good idea or another Aahh disaster darling?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I love the layered look which some people seem to achieve effortlessly but I just look wrong. mostly it is the under T neckline I can't get right and had a fleeting thought this might be my solution. Then I remembered all the other crap I've bought and went and had a glass of wine instead!:tongue:

I love the layered look which some people seem to achieve effortlessly but I just look wrong. mostly it is the under T neckline I can't get right and had a fleeting thought this might be my solution. Then I remembered all the other crap I've bought and went and had a glass of wine instead!:tongue:

I saw that today, it looked awful. Reminded me of those string bags my mum used years ago! :mysmilie_17:

Product called canopi is very similar. I don't like my arms being seen as they're badly scarred but I can't take to these garments.

The woman on with Julia earlier had a sleeveless dress with the lacy sleeved thing underneath... It just looked odd to me.

I know that some of us like to cover our upper arms but that's what shrugs and boleros are for isn't it?

Is this the thing that had on the morning show. Like lacy tights for the arms?! It looked very odd this morning because as the bird in the red frock was moving you could what looked like a rip in her frock under her arm. Then I realised it was this sleeve thing.

Mary Portas brought out something similar,hers was just the sleeve bit though. They look a bit odd to me, why not just wear sleeves if you are that bothered about upper arms.

When I saw this item I immediately thought of the 'ladies' at Aintree today. I was particularly humoured by the co-hosts statement when she referred to the brachioplasty (arm lift) scar being 'one inch wide' Correction, its just a hairline scar, which if done well, fades satisfactorily.

In all honesty the seller was trying every trick in the book to make sales. Sadly, the fact she was modelling one -- yes, I agree, looked 'odd', let the side down badly.

But then, I restrict lace wearing to lingerie or nightwear - call me old fashioned & stuffy!
Oh I have used oddments of lace fabric to add a pretty patterns on top of my Victoria sponge, with icing sugar - maybe I'm extravagant with lace after all.

Latest posts

Back