Boots - Soap & Glory Star gift of the week

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
On the website from today. I am not getting it this year as got a rather large stash I am working through.

This is the first time ever I actually get the S&G Christmas set! I have just ordered it.:_) Thanks for the information again.

Is that the suitcase type package Boots are saying is half price at £30? It looks like a substantial item so I'm sure anyone workday be pleased even if it was to try the range.

My Boots had them literally stacked in pallets to the ceiling so they must be expecting a massive run on them

The Soap & Glory Star Gift at Boots always seems to be the most popular, the one everyone awaits eagerly, and is indeed great value. I've just never risked it because I'm sure I sniffed a product once and it smelt of carbolic. Is that just me? Maybe I should try it again ....

Is that the suitcase type package Boots are saying is half price at £30? It looks like a substantial item so I'm sure anyone workday be pleased even if it was to try the range.

My Boots had them literally stacked in pallets to the ceiling so they must be expecting a massive run on them
Yes, that's the one and usually it sells out very quickly, I have never managed to get one, until yesterday.:-D

Soap & Glory is very popular with teenage girls in particular. The products are nice, but not fragranced to my taste - a lot of them are strongly food fragranced - fruity, lime & coconut etc. The 'big set' usually comes in a decent bag too. The half price Boots offer is a christmas tradition and it always sells out quickly online, although you can often still get it in store.

I've never gone for SnG before, AS would always get L'occitane, philosophy, and other QVC TSVs but since I have not gone for the major ones this year, I am tempted to get this; my teens could use the facial wash as it's supposed to be good for spot prone skin. The sizes are amazing too and comes in a lovely suitcase. Might be nice for nieces 18th birthday too.

Yes, I would definitely recommend it for teenagers, they go mad for it! I've bought it in previous years for teen nieces, and they've always been delighted with it.

Latest posts

Back