Bobbi Brown Tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It annoys me that she does nearly all the evening beauty shows, just about every brand there is, and you can bet it's her presenting.
I saw that Bobbi Brown show yesterday, had to put up with her as I wanted to watch. Again...'I use this and I use that' it's enough to put anyone off quite honestly. She always looks dull and colourless to me, not suggesting :mysmilie_12: of course, but she is no recommendation for anything, make up or skincare...just my opinion.

Stick her on some gardening shows or something, give us all a rest.

I recently bought the Peach Illuminating Cheek Palette, Pot Rouge, and a couple of Art Sticks. The Art Sticks are really pigmented and long-lasting (maybe on a par with Tom Ford), and you don't need a lot, as I discovered at my cost when I routinely liberally topped up in the interval of a show, only to find that my teeth were PLASTERED when I went to the toilet after the performance. Just as well I was sitting in the dark! :giggle: So go easy and blot would be my advice! Lovely formula though. Think one of the reasons I still haven't bought any beauty from Q since November is that they're so slow out of the blocks with new releases.

Package arrived with only one concealer - phoned up and apparently no one else has complained erm what about the Facebook group and how come you have conveniently taken down the video! They are looking into it for me and will get back in contact!!

Don't hold your breathe. Quite a few complaints appearing on Facebook QVC not phoning back(only about you using too much products or sending too much back), or replying to emails waiting over a week is the usual.

The best you can hope for is a return label - I argued with them a while ago about an Alpha H mask sold as a duo but they insisted it was still an excellent buy. So I used it a couple of times ten used their label to return it! They don't encourage good behaviour from the customer do they? Then there was the issue of the wrong colour shadow stick supplied with a TSV,; QVC insisted it was the right colour so I contacted Mally's company via facebook and they sent me the correct colour and told me to keep the other one. It came direct from the US.

Reading the complaints on facebook about the BB concealer "duo" someone posted that on Twitter Franks had insisted it was a duo of the concealer plus the brush! Maybe she could supply the disappointed customers from her own personal warehouse..."I've only got a thousand to go around"..That's ok Jill, just send those!

As I can't open the FB responses to the last complaint, I went back to the item. I see they have removed the video where JF says you definitely get two, and it isn't now called a duo. It has one review, one star only but not because of this hoo-ha. So they have removed all the reviews complaining about only getting one...... This seems very dishonest to me. What they should have done is put some kind of announcement on the website so people know where they stand, but of course that goes completely against Q's ethos.

I am surprised Hannah the BB rep did not say anything she just stood there and nodded. I would contact Customer services direct at BB if Q won't do anything. 2nd best customer service my ar%e as Jim Royle would say.

Yeh I'll phone again tomorrow and ask again. I did say if I don't get the other one I'll be sending it back expecting a full refund and a return label too but she said let's just look into it first hmmmmmmm

Yeh I'll phone again tomorrow and ask again. I did say if I don't get the other one I'll be sending it back expecting a full refund and a return label too but she said let's just look into it first hmmmmmmm

Did you get any further with this? What did they say/offer in the end? I hope you are not a single penny out of pocket.

Totally dishonest!!
How do they get away with it?
Surely Trading Standards should have something to say about this if anyone reported it to them.

I got a telephone call to say that it had been presented in correctly, they still felt it was good value but if I wanted to return it they would send a label and I would get a full refund (which better include p&p or I will call and complain AGAiN!)

I bought this and couldn't be bothered to complain. Today I got a letter and a pre pay label if I want to return due to the screw up.

If you want to keep it I would ring and ask for the p&P to be refunded as a gogw, think that is acceptable due to their presenters cock up.

If you want to keep it I would ring and ask for the p&P to be refunded as a gogw, think that is acceptable due to their presenters cock up.

Agreed. I was going to say you should even ask for more, like a third as you expected three items and got two (it was £19.50 plus post so refund of £6.50). But I doubt they'd agree as they've already declared that it was a mistake in the presentation and that it is still "good value" so you could try for the P&P if you do want it.

This does not suprise me. I had the problem with the Alpha h mask duo that was not a duo. They have not learned anything.

Latest posts

Back