Bobbi Brown - a great BRITISH brand!!!!???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think your card is safe, today it's Spanx, cleaning shiz, Laundry stuff, both the 'designer' label and the washing machine varieties, and Liz Earle. Get a DVD box set out and enjoy!

Hope everyone soon feels better.

I agree with all that's been said. I have really tried to like JF but she makes it hard for me. " I really need you to get on those phones", " I only have a few left for you". I, I, I! Oh, Please stop!

I have been very unwell since Christmas and like lots of people here I have found treating myself to some home shopping a great help! I do however switch off when it's JF. It doesn't help my recovery to get irritated!

I agree with all that's been said. I have really tried to like JF but she makes it hard for me. " I really need you to get on those phones", " I only have a few left for you". I, I, I! Oh, Please stop!

I have been very unwell since Christmas and like lots of people here I have found treating myself to some home shopping a great help! I do however switch off when it's JF. It doesn't help my recovery to get irritated!

Oh yes I do find myself more irritated if it is JF presenting. I often find myself zoning out when watching a show I want to see if it is her that is presenting!

Hope you feel better soon Mia!!!

Thanks for your good wishes Sazza! QVC parcels certainly make a huge difference!

Take care Mia and hope your on the mend soon.

I really miss the thank you button!

Thank you Latchi for your kind message. I am sure that the thought of the forthcoming Laura Geller TSV will help in some way. There seem to be quite a few forum members going through difficult times, I wish them all the very best. I think that we all agree that this forum makes a huge difference.

She is way too much. full of inaccuracies, colours not shown on the hand, poor demonstrators never had a chance to speak, and all the rubbish she spouts, wanted to know a lot more but not the garbage she comes out with. get rid please!
FRANKS = NO THANKS!

Ahem, I think that sums up what we all knew. Ms Franks talks complete pish.

CC

I really miss the thank you button!

Thank you Latchi for your kind message. I am sure that the thought of the forthcoming Laura Geller TSV will help in some way. There seem to be quite a few forum members going through difficult times, I wish them all the very best. I think that we all agree that this forum makes a huge difference.

Your welcome Mia, I agree, I enjoy dipping in & out of the forum, especially in the wee small hours when I cant sleep. Retail therapy definately helps when your under the weather.

I am another poorly person who was watching Jill last night and her inane babbling was too much for my aching head and general fragility. Found myself wincing every time she said "I have only x number left" and "I need you on those phones" it does not make for relaxing viewing. I hope that all of you who are suffering from whatever this horrible virus is are on the mend asap, I know that it has knocked me out (literally, I keeled over in the bathroom on Monday!) and I have every sympathy with my fellow sufferers.

I am another poorly person who was watching Jill last night and her inane babbling was too much for my aching head and general fragility. Found myself wincing every time she said "I have only x number left" and "I need you on those phones" it does not make for relaxing viewing. I hope that all of you who are suffering from whatever this horrible virus is are on the mend asap, I know that it has knocked me out (literally, I keeled over in the bathroom on Monday!) and I have every sympathy with my fellow sufferers.

It certainly is a bad one. I went down with it Sunday night, Mr Y got it on Saturday. We were both bed bound on Monday like a pair of old farts taking it in turns to get up and bring tea. Ive not got up since

It's a terrible flu like virus, I mean really bad, knocks you out so everyone who'se suffering you have my every sympathy. It does shift tho' just takes a while as it's such a nasty type. I'd have had cabin fever if it wasn't for this forum keeping me sane when I had it b4 Xmas. Still feel tired and a bit achy now but very minor by comparison. Get well very soon all & if you can try not to do too much too soon. I did & it did me no favours getting shut of it xx.

I had that flu like virus just after Christmas and boy did I feel grim, took a good while for me to feel back to "my normal"

Get well soon all! x

What did everyone take (if anything) to help. I seem to be switching between painkillers for the headache and ibuprofen for the aches (with the reccomended time lapse of course) with a swig of corvonia when the cough kicks in

What did everyone take (if anything) to help. I seem to be switching between painkillers for the headache and ibuprofen for the aches (with the reccomended time lapse of course) with a swig of corvonia when the cough kicks in

I just took painkillers, mine were prescription ones though, have them due to a chronic health condition I have.

Sounds awful get well soon everyone. certainly should not have the added insult of listening to the Franknosense.

Latest posts

Back