Bob Mackie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mackie also designed the garish ensemble worn by Cher at the March 1986 Academy Awards: black stretch pants, a bejeweled loincloth, knee high boots, a black chainlink top, and a huge feathered Mohawk headdress that was one and a half times taller than her head.

I believe that would be this subtle beauty:

143217__6cher_l.jpg

I have to say I am very insulted! I bought the blue shirt! I can't wait to wear it!!

ha ha only joking!! I agree they are hideous!!

I switched over last night in the middle of the show to see what was on and the model was wearing that nice white 'croc patent applique cardigan' - I could not believe that they were selling something sooo awful. I know their fashion is carp but this was beyond carp.
I notice that it says some choices are out of stock (I only clicked on it to see what they officially called the yucky white cardi) - you didn't buy it did you Mrs James????? Maybe they only had the one.

If you go to the fashion tab on the qvc website there is a heading for 'on-trend outerwear' - do they do trendy outerwear?????

ps. I switched straight back over again very quickly......

Saw a brief snippet of this show & have only just recovered. :18:

Am sure I heard the bloke say you could team a nice pair of patent wet-look leggings with the white cardi as they would match the applique - thought it was a wind-up but he was deadly serious. I'm obviously way behind the current trends....My question to all your fashion gurus out there - how would a nice crisp white shirt look underneath the cardi ???

Then suggested a nice pink number as a gift for the mother-in-law for Xmas. One way, if a bit costly, of ensuring MIL doesn't speak to you again !!

Can't wait for the next show.

Am sure I heard the bloke say you could team a nice pair of patent wet-look leggings with the white cardi as they would match the applique - thought it was a wind-up but he was deadly serious.

rofl well at least in that ensemble we could beat the credit crunch and earn a few more spends for qvc lol wonder if that is the plan:33:

Latest posts

Back