Black Friday On Qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
So after the big build up by Craig telling us about Black Friday, they knock £11.04 off the Tsv price , wow there really spoiling us today on this special day, of course because everything is on 3 easy pays all is forgiven :mysmilie_59:

Um, EXACTLY which age group are they targeting this at ?????? because those that want to listen to music at every conceivable waking moment, from every conceivable gadget known to man (up to today anyway) I suspect do not watch QVC !!

If they were doing it properly there would be lots of OTOs, but no, just everything the same price as normal but on 3 easy pay, that is NOT Black Friday! Sad thing is there will be people who fall for it.

I switched on this morning to see the smarmy one and Abby whatshername, (two unwatchables):mysmilie_503: I turned over very fast didn't even wait to see the TSV.

Seems like a last minute response from QVC (probably because of the hype in the press about Black Friday). No special graphics, website page etc. Neither did they promote it in advance of today.

'Black' Friday ? blimey I'm surprised the colour police haven't jumped on that one ! (like they did with Baa Baa Black Sheep a few years ago !!!!!)

Black Friday is a new phenomenon for me but luckily they had a bit about it on the Today Programme this morning. It doesn't exactly sound very cheery does it?

Qvc seem to have got "Black Friday" mixed up with "Crap Friday" , easy mistake really lol.

Don't worry, debbie flint loves 3 easy pay's as she gets to tell you all to buy three as it would be like paying for one.

She really is "market stall"

Well i am really pleased as i got a Kipling Teagan trolley case for £40.58 on Amazon's Black friday deals, no p & p so works out cheaper than the Kipling QVC TSV earlier this week. Amazon have had quite a few Kipling pieces although quite limited in colours.
QVC needs to take some lessons i think on what actually constitutes a Black Friday deal!

Yet another American import I can live without. A bit like QVC, in fact.

I was going to say the same thing!! Just another Americanism to make us part with money for no good reason - like Halloween. I remember when that was all about dressing up as scary stuff and just knocking on neighbours doors for treats. Now it involves 'grown up's' dressing up as all sorts and having parties.

I despair of people, I really do! Not a thought in sight, all too eager to jump on the latest bandwagon without a seconds' thought!

I found this very funny earlier today!

1468743_575741739180200_939524967_n.jpg

I was just scrolling through their Hot Picks on the US site and found these little beauties: Poo-Pourri Set of 5 Bathroom Deodorizers with Gift Boxes (product number H200704)

If they sold them here I could cover all the Out-Laws in one purchase!

Just flicked on & had to laugh out loud after hearing Jilly's response to Ingrid Tarrant . Ingrid was going on about how bad it was that no one has done the whole 70% off thing for Black Friday, then Jilly says how 'We've gone better than that...we've got 3 easy pay'!

bought some dinny hall jewellery for my daughters xmas and a 3d video for myself will look for more pressies as its quite a good mix. whisky,hampers real designer stuff not fake made up qvc brands.

We now have Cyber Monday to look forward too, I wonder what Qvc will do to spoil us.......... everything on 2 easy pays mayb:mysmilie_59:

Just flicked on & had to laugh out loud after hearing Jilly's response to Ingrid Tarrant . Ingrid was going on about how bad it was that no one has done the whole 70% off thing for Black Friday, then Jilly says how 'We've gone better than that...we've got 3 easy pay'!

Ms Tarrant was exactly correct, but dropped a bomb in the meantime. Yes Black Friday is so because it heralds from the USA stores offering crazy low prices as a Christmas incentive to buy early. So 70% off is the usual. QVC have used this term as a marketing ploy only, to tempt customer to buy, YET offering no tempting reductions. So yes, another QVC con, and a damn cheek that should added on to the hall of QVC shame which includes:
  • Mailing out used items
  • P&P charges (no QVC I DONT want to be reminded how much the car park/bus ticket costs, wearing of my soles, wearing of my joints, then waiting indoors for my parcel losing a days wages, eventually to be delivered at 6pm by an unshaven 'courier' picking his nose)
  • The once 'homely' cosy shopping now morphed into the shopping version of Oprah - everyone wants to be on it, but the audience is now forgotten

Been with QVC since 1997, and I used to order at least 10 items a year, now its one item every 2 years... my first port of call now being Amazon, or Ebay

Latest posts

Back