Bl**dy hell...IW brings REAL fashion!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love Joe Brown's stuff. Good on IW for bringing it to air.
They should show the fellas stuff too.

My 17 year old wears a lot of Joe Brown's - or at least she did. I feel she will steer clear for the future!

On the Fashion World website they do a range of JB up to size 32:1:

I've just checked it out, and you're right (not that I disbelieved you), but IW have missed a trick there, as I'm sure a lot of larger ladies would have liked to have seen some "real fashion" available to them for a change..also think it's a shame they didn't show any of the mens range either!

Just checked to see if there's any fashion "funnies" today, and I see that IW have teamed up with Joe Browns to bring us some really fun, funky and fashionable clothes!!!! I know some of the designs wouldn't suit the older woman with more conservative taste, but on the whole JB's is brilliant. I've ordered many an item for my teenage son*, but have also bought a few bits for myself, the quality's pretty good, the prices aren't too bad, but what I like about the range is the sometimes unusual styles and patterns, and I mean that in a good way. Unusual by IW's normal standards, equates to the garish and the downright bizarre. The range also includes accessories, and gifts..don't know what advantage they'd be by buying the stuff from IW as opposed to JB's direct, I guess you'll see the stuff being modelled....but for a change WELL DONE IW ...I LOVE Joe Browns!

*IW have only brought us some of the ladies fashions, but there's so much more in their catalogue, including a vast range of mens wear.

I was amused by <<the older woman with more conservative taste>>. I am that woman - but I wouldn't be seen DEAD in most of what IW chooses to call "fashion". All that shapeless, shiny synthetic jersey - bleuch!

I love watching the expressions on the models' faces - especially Lynne - the fixed, glued-on smile when you just KNOW she hates what she's modelling.

Latest posts

Back