Birthday Honours!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All very commendable, and I hope he and many others are still involved with their chosen charities in years to come.

I remember a period when various "celebs" (Amanda Holden being one of them - who is mentioned in the above link) all jumping on the photoshoot bandwagon and trooping off to various disaster areas in an attempt to highlight the problems. Nothing more was heard of again- except their attachment to yet more charities.

I'm just cynical I know, and then I read this today................. which confirmed my thoughts exactly

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...-one-thing-stars-really-care-not-charity.html

The whole process is a mystery to me.There are individuals who do imaginable roles out of the limelight who get the more 'minor' honours and those who appear to do 'their job/ chosen career' who get the more senior Honours and Knighthoods.Is there a Sir David & Lady Victoria yet?

All very commendable, and I hope he and many others are still involved with their chosen charities in years to come.

I remember a period when various "celebs" (Amanda Holden being one of them - who is mentioned in the above link) all jumping on the photoshoot bandwagon and trooping off to various disaster areas in an attempt to highlight the problems. Nothing more was heard of again- except their attachment to yet more charities.

I'm just cynical I know, and then I read this today................. which confirmed my thoughts exactly

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...-one-thing-stars-really-care-not-charity.html

Amanda Holden - now there is a totally talentless person who appears to have somehow got herself in the limelight, beats me how she does it, and how many face lifts can one person have?

The whole process is a mystery to me.There are individuals who do imaginable roles out of the limelight who get the more 'minor' honours and those who appear to do 'their job/ chosen career' who get the more senior Honours and Knighthoods.Is there a Sir David & Lady Victoria yet?

Oh dear lord, hopefully not in my lifetime ! DB has openly admitted he has never done or been anywhere under his own choice (during his Carry On trip deep into the jungle !) , which makes everything he has been involved with from football to advertising, and charities to zooming up the Thames at the Olympics purely down to his PR team, - Simon Fuller & Co. !!!!

Latest posts

Back