Birkenstock TSV- Any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

After all that I am going to bed in a huff, what a boring TSV, was hoping for something a little more funky...., especially as I know I can get a similar styled pair for 19.99 at .........
oh well, of to TK Max tomorrow. .....:31:

Well I shall have to hear from Boosey tomorrow, I can't be bothered to watch anymore. I was hoping they might do a special on the EVA flip flops, but apparently not so goodnight all.

Thanks SCW, but I think my money's safe this time.

I think I'm right in saying that around this time last year we had a single strap Madrid sandal in metallic colours. I remember bronze & metallic purple because those were the ones I bought! If memory serves they were a bit over £20, not a bit under £30 like these. They were also nicer, IMHO.

Yes I bought those last year in aqua, they were very nice but my first try at single strap and I didn't like them - they are unused in the wardrobe. I think they were around £24, but not sure.

Got a great pair in TKMaxx in Wolverhampton a few weeks ago in size 5 for £19.99. They had quite a few to choose from and I nearly bought several pairs, but I was good and only bought one in the end. Of course I'm regretting it now.

My money is safe. So boring.Going to TKMaxx to get a pair there. They are starting saying they have the adjustability factor, so I'm off now, they are getting on my nerves. Of course they are adjustable if the have a bl**dy strap.GRRRR.

What REALLY bugs me about Birkenstocks on QVC is they are always the narrow fitting ones!!! Why can't they sell the standard width?

Off to TK Maxx in a bit - got a pair last week, i'll see if they have any different designs in.

Ann

I don't mind the one strap style but can no longer wear them for long as I have an athritic right knee that gets aggravated by that style.

well I prefer the molina style which is a hot pick,may go for the black in those,they will go with loads of things and will come in handy for my hols...but then again I have at least 15 pairs of birkis and only 2 feet so I think I will have to pass...:21: what a good girl I am!
Hey wheres Boosey gone,thought she would be on letting us all know what she has bought!!:1:

well I prefer the molina style which is a hot pick,may go for the black in those,they will go with loads of things and will come in handy for my hols...but then again I have at least 15 pairs of birkis and only 2 feet so I think I will have to pass...:21: what a good girl I am!
Hey wheres Boosey gone,thought she would be on letting us all know what she has bought!!:1:

yeah was thinking of boosey too this morning watching the repeat!maybe shes off to tk maxx for the day:33::54::1:

What REALLY bugs me about Birkenstocks on QVC is they are always the narrow fitting ones!!! Why can't they sell the standard width?

Off to TK Maxx in a bit - got a pair last week, i'll see if they have any different designs in.

Ann

~~~~~~~~~~~~ getting coat on for TK Max standard width.

WELL ~ I wondered why they dont feel as comfy as my first pair ~ I didnt know they only sold narrow fit. I have wide feet anyway and plus the fat ~ it is hard to find comfy shoes (jeez now I sound like a bl**dy old woman). Evans are good, but the styles can be odd sometimes!

oops!! a pair of molina black patent just ordered,well it was rude not to when there were 2 easy pays !!
hey Boosey where are you?? Wondering if you've bought yet?:33:

Disappointed like me no doubt

Can't believe how uninspiring this TSV is! I think it's overpriced too- like some of you say you can pick up a single strap pair in TK Maxx for £19.99. I was really hoping it'd be a more exciting design or colour.... I should have known. I have been pretty uninspired with quite a lot on QVC lately. They dont't seem to have as many must buy bargains recently. Good for my finances though!

The best we can hope is that they sell-out and we get a good OTO.

Oh just seen I was missed... I was at dull work.... the fascists don't allow internet access so poor me has to do without!

No. I knew straight away that I wasn't going to order the TSV. I don't really like mock croc. I ordered Ibiza in cream pearl using the easypay code at the weekend but I was really hoping to get a more colourful pair too but alas no. I will keep a look out in TK Maxx. They seem to be getting loads in at the moment so fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Back