Birkenstock Thursday 12th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have had a look at the QVC US site, but have not found anything that matches. Have to see the other colours before I make up my mind. Maybe I am getting very fussy in my old age, but QVC.com has many more nice styles, and I am feeling a little cheated here.

Thank you for spotting this Bags.:wave2:

Last edited:
Birkis.jpg

Hope this screen grab is useful!

I like the colour I willl have to see the presentation and the price before making my mind up.

oooh, I like them.

They had loads in TK Maxx yesterday, Birkenstock Madrids for £19.99 and Papillo Madrids for £24.99. I found a pair of Tatami sandals (another German sandal company) for £16.99.

Last edited:
Have had a look at the QVC US site, but have not found anything that matches. Have to see the other colours before I make up my mind. Maybe I am getting very fussy in my old age, but QVC.com has many more nice styles, and I am feeling a little cheated here.

Thank you for spotting this Bags.:wave2:

Yeah i did that too, they have way more range than i've seen anywhere. Made me wonder if they had a US factory making for the US market?

oooh, I like them.
I found a pair of Tatami sandals (another German sandal company) for £16.99.

Tatami are another Birkenstock range, like Papillio. I like them, there are some nice designs. £16.99 is a great price for Tatami too.
I like these TSV ones too, could be tempted if the price is right and there is a nice colour there for me...

I like the look of them but cant make my mind up until I see the demo
think they will sell well as they usually have a few colours to choose from

Tatami are another Birkenstock range, like Papillio. I like them, there are some nice designs. £16.99 is a great price for Tatami too.
I like these TSV ones too, could be tempted if the price is right and there is a nice colour there for me...

I know, I was just saying for people who don't know. I usually buy mine Birkenstocks, Papillio and Tatami from a German website as I need the narrow fitting. I thought £16.99 was a great price too.

gotta love the old German sandals eh? :cheeky:

"a little pair of pumps with a little denim jacket"........:rock: anyway, I digress!!

I will confess to having the grooviest Birkenstocks on the block, they are......wait for it........holographic silver clogs!! See if you can google them, they are SOOOOOOO groovy that I feel a bit daft in them tbh. I wear them with a selection of long cotton skirts with sequins on and boy do I sparkle?!! They're really, ahem, cheerful :rock::rock::rock:

I have just tried to look for them but can't find them, but they're clogs and really flourescent, holograpic silver. I got them in a sale on Amazon ages ago........classy!!:hi:

"a little pair of pumps with a little denim jacket"........:rock: anyway, I digress!!

I will confess to having the grooviest Birkenstocks on the block, they are......wait for it........holographic silver clogs!! See if you can google them, they are SOOOOOOO groovy that I feel a bit daft in them tbh. I wear them with a selection of long cotton skirts with sequins on and boy do I sparkle?!! They're really, ahem, cheerful :rock::rock::rock:

There is nothing wrong with a bit of sparkle girl :cool2:!!!! You go girl!.
I have the holographic ones as well but as the Madridf style, and I LOVE them!!!!!:hi::rock:

I saw a lovely pair of gold clogs in TK Max recently. They were a bargain and I really wanted to like them but they looked sooo stooopid on!

I like the look of the TSV. I hope its affordable :)

I have bought Birkenstock Dorien Mickey and Minnie from another website, they are lovely, if not a bit childish, but i do not care:cheeky:

Just found Kathy's Birkenstocks at £34 plus £7 postage from the German website . They are called Burma from the Betula range . I quite like them . :rock: If they are the TSV hope they beat this price .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back