birkenstock 25/03

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some reviews said people had bought these before and had them two years.

Also the sizing read reviews else where and some saying really big and others they fit fine at their normal size. I was lucky at a size 3 a big of room at the back but foot goes into all the places it should. I am wondering if its like Marks and Spencer? One of their sa said to me that though all made in the same country there are different factories and some can make longer and bigger than others though its the same pattern.

mine have arrived and the sizing is a joke..............they are massive.

Got my normal size and there is about 2 inches spare at the back and the tightest hole isn't tight enough. I remember nothing in the presentations about going down a size. Anyway I rang and complained and they are sending me a prepaid label to return them.

I thought the sizing should have been mentioned during the demo's; the only reason I was wary was because I've bought a previous pair in the Betula range. I have heard them say in other Birkenstock shows if you are a half size go down but if some people find them ok I suppose it's difficult to know what to say. But in my experience they do come up massive!

Strange that really; normally shoe sizes don't vary much :thinking:

Okay, to be honest you really need to wear these with bare feet. I had tried with socks on and was slipping a bit up and down. With bare feet they stay where they are suppose to.

Still waiting! :angry: They were only dispatched on the 28th :sad:

Jude xx

I must've been very lucky because mine came after 3 days! I love them, they are flexible and as a size EEEE foot I got a size 7 and they are really comfortable and plenty wide enough. Got a white and a blue pair on wait list. Usualy can only fit into Madrid's but these are great.

Hallelujah!

They're here!

They're certainly roomy but v comfy and the purple is a nice colour so they're worth the wait (almost).

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back