Birkenstock 21st june

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I'm not going for them :down:

I like the hearts but you'd really have to look,to see them - so really they're just another pair of madrids.

Out of all the colours I may have picked the red (would have bought it,had they been toe posts :dull:) but I really don't like the thick black sole.I always think the white soles are much more lighter and summery.

Will we ever get a toe post TSV:headbang:

I've gone for the pink ones, like I need another pair!! I like the black soles, better than the white as they look horrible when they get dirty!

Will we ever get a toe post TSV:headbang:

Your comment made me realise something, all the Gizeh's on QVC are the wider fitting, something I have only recently discovered. Therefore is that why they don't have toe post's as TSV's as they want to just have narrow fitting shoes for TSV's to cover a bigger market. If this is so, then it's highly unlikely they will have a toe post TSV in the future....maybe LOL

I was tempted by the black ones so have treated myself, another pair for my collection :O)

I've tried to think of reasons why gizeh will never be a TSV - and I agree with you,I think its because you cut out a percentage of buyers who won't buy them,because they're a wider fit.I also have thought in the past,that I know lots of people who find toe posts very uncomfortable - so maybe again,you're slicing a percentage of the market who will buy them.

I have wondered why we can't have a TSV,that has for instance a choice of 3 styles - say a madrid,a gizeh and something like selina (sp)? I have thought maybe its because a madrid for example is priced less than a gizeh - so is it fair...........................but then some NN have TSV's where a single is the same price as a superking???!!!

Theres loads of Birkenstocks on 3 easy pay today, so I thought I'd have a good trawl through to see if theres any I like at regular fit size and lo and behold, only one pair available on 3 easy pay and they are waitlist only. It's somethign that really gets to me, they've been stocking Birkenstocks for a while now and I feel they are being unfair.

And I'm a good girl, I only have 2 pairs and one of them is falling to bits.

Last edited:
I resisted buying any yesterday.I used to have quite a big collection - but sold most of them on ebay.I have about 4 pairs that I wear reguarly - haven't seen any on QVC that I just "have to have" for a long time

Latest posts

Back