Big build up for the "druzy"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
But, no offence gem stone, it is quartz. You would think it was the Koh-I-Noor. Do Q omit "quartz" deliberately I wonder :thinking: Be interesting to see prices and what setting material.

I have a pink druzy quartz pendant but not from QVC and I love it BUT it's dyed and like a lot of dyed quartz it has faded over the years.

I'd be interested to know if this druzy is dyed or not. It wouldn't stop me buying it if I loved it and it was a deep colour to start with but if it's quite pale it might be different v

I bought some druzy in some great silver jewellery - and on Ideal World would you believe. The company was called Sajen - pricey mind, but beautiful. I'm surprised Q has not snatched them up !

most Druzy are dyed, but techniques vary and that is a problem. Some of the really cheap ones are coated and that comes off very quickly, especially the multicoloured tones
Should not think for a moment that QVC would be selling them
Some of it can look very pretty

I should probably say that the druzy I have has gone from being bright bright fuchsia to fuchsia so it's still very wearable and still in the same colour palette as when I bought it. A friend of mine bought a dyed quartz "slice" pendant that was a pretty dark lilac/light purple colour and wore it loads on a sunshine holiday and when she came pale is was almost white!

Ive seen the presenters wearing this. I like the look of it but was hoping it would be cheaper than that.

Too expensive for what it is imho, just as well because I'm trying not to buy too much this month!

Jude xx

I have a number of pieces from Gems TV. They are much better and much cheaper than QVC. Think other forum posters also have them.

I also bought some Sajen from IW but my pieces of Druzy are called window Druzy and are slightly different. They always get lots of positive comments. Think they sell in US not UK now but similar on eBay I believe.

QUOTE=brissles;530256]I bought some druzy in some great silver jewellery - and on Ideal World would you believe. The company was called Sajen - pricey mind, but beautiful. I'm surprised Q has not snatched them up ![/QUOTE]

Sorry to quote like this Lottie but my comp won't let me do it normally. I've got one or two druzy quartz things knocking around. I haven't paid anything like those prices though! All under a tenner from ebay sellers.

A few months ago I purchase some druzy for the first time from an ebay seller thats well discussed on here. When it arrived I was horrified to discover it was plastic with sprayed on paint as there were bold patches. Needless to say I emailed for a refund and the seller denied that they did it, (even though it was there to see) and found that someone else had the same experience with a piece similar to mine and left feedback according but as this is the seller that INSISTS you leave positive or they will ban you. I just hit them where it hurt and will never purchase from them again.

Latest posts

Back