Bibi Bijoux?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Words fail me... Chav Tat as far as I can make out.. and don't get me started on the lady from the company who's presenting it... They will have Chantelle Houghton or Danielle Lloyd flogging stuff on there soon. :11:

Helbels - funny you should mention Danielle Lloyd - the person presenting the 'jewellery' just said she recently had a couple of WAGs in her 'boutique' buying the item they were showing & her stuff was very popular with 'that sort of person' ('cept there was no sarcasm in her voice when she said it! lol) - why am I not surprised? :34:
Chavtastic!!!

Did you notice how the company rep kept just repeating the same thing over and over again... eg "This is very unusual, its new, its a bit different... it really is very unusual, quite different for us, yes, and quite new"!!!!!!!! I think there wasn't much going on between the ears there, but perhaps that fits perfectly with the people who buy the stuff!!!

I think there wasn't much going on between the ears there, but perhaps that fits perfectly with the people who buy the stuff!!!

Lol! Reminds me of that quote from the Broken Arrow, when John Travolta's character says of his commanding officer 'If he ever had a thought go through his head it'd be the quickest trip in North America!' :D

At one point the guest stated that one of the charms was a turtle & announced that 'I fink it means summink but I dunno what.....' - Pipa pointed out turtles stood for 'wisdom', which flummoxed BB lady somewhat I think as she sort of replied 'Ohhh', in the way people do when you've just said something too deep & meaningful to penetrate their teeny tiny brain! :rolleyes:

I look at that heart necklace and I think...
I returned a sterling silver and marcasite one very similar to Rocks TV. It wasn't my style - but it cost 1/3rd of that price, for the genuine article.
By the way, did you see the reviews on the bracelets above? Even for over £50 apparently it's badly made!

By the way, did you see the reviews on the bracelets above? Even for over £50 apparently it's badly made!

Blerdy awful! Another example of QVC seriously taking the pee, mind you, folk were buying the stuff.....apparently! Unbelieveable!
I've seen just as good (better!) at the local indoor market & for a helluva lot less than those prices!

This range is very overpriced. You can go into any store or even supermarket and find better stuff. Asda and Sainsburys sell great jewellery for a few pounds. I always buy my earings and bracelets in Dorothy Perkins when they have a sale. Quite often they sell bits for £1.00 or £2.00 and they are miles better the the Bibi Bijoux range

i am quite suprised that this stuff is so popular and its only silver tone..not silver plated or silver but tone.
i remember reading a review where someone said it rusted and when you saw close ups of it you could see rust spots...
absolute tat.
but i do like the styles and was in m&s yesterday and they had a lovely long bibi style neacklace with all sorts of herats dangling from it in brass and silver it is lovely £7 half price and some lovely hoops for a fiver i bought both as it is a nice look..bibi is nice but not for that quality and prices......

I agree, very overpriced and not that special. But very clever to have Pipa presenting; Pipa's so stylish she can make anything look good. I think it shows that good presenters can sell anything.

Craig seems to going into overdrive at the moment and I can't look at the telly if it's on in the background and I'm on the computer in case I see him combust. There's enthusiasm and mania. No-one can love scrap-booking that much.. It's not normal...!

Someone needs to tell him that his job is safe.... quickly .... !!!

I actually bought the very same bracelet Bibi wottsit was offering, - big silver balls, bit of leather, heart and coin sort of thing - the price £11.50 Bibi wottsit wanted around £60 for hers ! Even when QVC stick their profit on, she still must be getting a wacking profit for herself ! (I wonder how much qvc stick on for their share, theres a thought )

Just the sort of stuff to wear when clubbing in Essex on the prowl for a footballer.

Latest posts

Back