Bibi Bijoux TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes just heard that Ms Chuntly said you could buy 2 @ £92 + P&P!!!! PLEEEEASE!!!!!
I like the look of some of these items but think the prices are far too high as it is a style of jewellery which is easily copied at much cheaper prices.Me too Capirossi the ref. to footballers wives is a real put off--- if I needed one.The appearance of the guest presenter goes along with this!

Omg £131 for two elasticated bracelets with beads on now!! Are they serious? Who is this Bibi anyway, is there a reason it's ridiculously priced? Someone mentioned Primark earlier, I am willing to bet they have very similar there. I also agree about the guest presenter! Nothing like growing old disgracefully eh?! :p

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Yes just heard that Ms Chuntly said you could buy 2 @ £92 + P&P!!!! PLEEEEASE!!!!!
I like the look of some of these items but think the prices are far too high as it is a style of jewellery which is easily copied at much cheaper prices.Me too Capirossi the ref. to footballers wives is a real put off--- if I needed one.The appearance of the guest presenter goes along with this!

Don't you like the way she constantly says ''it's jingull jangull .. it's very bibi ... '' - on every single item? :giggle:

Per Una in M&S have similar styles but if you want sterling silver then try Annie Hak Designs.

Looks like the purple has gone already.

The purple sold out very quickly last night.
I'm guessing that they did not have that many in stock

Just been an OTO on Centigrade with EP as the BB TSV is considered sold out (though I noticed brown was still available). Hurrah! OTOs for the rest of today

We are so suggestible. When I first saw the Bibi shows I was very dismissive about the prices and the quality. As time has passed I must have become slowly brainwashed until I arrive at today when the tsv looks like a bargain! NO, NO and thrice NO. Think about that sick feeling of regret you'd probably have tomorrow if you bought one of these silly creations and switch off the TV.

I think that the charms look a bit cheap and they are very overpriced for what they are. I quite like the style, but would rather spend the money on something from Annie Hak, her silver jewellery is lovely quality.

If I remember correctly they have little boutiques in malls and high streets in Germany (at least I assume they're the same brand) but when I was still living back home I only went for their hair bits, I wasn't into bracelets back then. Can't remember how much they were going for, though, I can't remember I paid tons for their hair clasps and bands though....

I'd rather wear something from Betsy Kaye; okay so not the best quality pearls (not Ralph's top 2%) but at least you seem to get more for your money. I have a bracelet from the range that cost less than a tenner with a big lozenge-shaped sodalite and I get loads of people asking about it and asking whether it's Lola Rose. I wouldn't mistake it for LR but it's lovely. It's funny that they'd schedule 2 fashion-jewellery ranges on the same day with the cheaper BK making the Bibi stuff appear seriously over-priced.

Jude xx

They are quite often trying to justify the cost of these items, one of the points that they are handmade---would anyone know?I suppose they are not made in some backstreet sweatshop in the far east.
Is the guest's 'Cleopatra' look on trend!?or is it just VERY Bibi?

The Bibi TSV isn't really me but I might have tried some of the range if it were silver. But it isn't. The prices are pretty much what you might expect to pay for silver though.

I wear one or two silver bead stretch bracelets most days but they're sterling silver and far less chunky than the Bibi ones. And I have charms that I clip on and off as I please ... also in silver. So I think I'll stick with my version for now.

They are quite often trying to justify the cost of these items, one of the points that they are handmade---would anyone know?I suppose they are not made in some backstreet sweatshop in the far east.

That's some eye makeup isn't it? Circa 1970 or even earlier!

... don't think it's on-trend SF ... but it's definately very bibi ... jingull jangull ... oh yes and don't forget every item 'moves with you'. Well, that's a relief.

... don't think it's on-trend SF ... but it's definately very bibi ... jingull jangull ... oh yes and don't forget every item 'moves with you'. Well, that's a relief.
My OH is sat reading the paper when he heard `it moves with you`..he pipes up ...`you`d have a real problem if it didn`t`

For me for a non precious metal its way over priced and why do they think we value a WAGS opinion on it anyway, not my style as I think its too young for me .....there is a big mark up on it whatever way you look at it, and yes the rep for Bibi in this country isn`t exactly `on trend` is she which is another reason that could put you off as she thinks its so fashionable...and when she said it was `bikerish` too

I first saw the range in a little boutique and have to say I really liked it then and have ordered the TSV, but then I live in TOWIE land, so I guess it's par for the course! (I'm not orange though, not at all!)

Latest posts

Back