Beware

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
I ordered the Ailoria nano glass hair hair eraser and it’s ripped my legs so badly they are sore and bleeding,I accidentally dropped it in the bathroom sink and it’s shattered into pieces 😲 I also ordered the Arkive 6 piece hair care set and every product is made in China, really pxxxed off at the moment.😫

I’m pretty sure that it can still be classed as cruelty free if it’s made in China Lynn as long as it isn’t actually sold in the country as well.
The rules may have changed but that’s what I’ve always thought.

If a company manufactures its cosmetics in China, it doesn’t mean they are required to tested on animals.

Animal tests are required, however, for some cosmetics that are imported and sold in China.

I’m pretty sure that it can still be classed as cruelty free if it’s made in China Lynn as long as it isn’t actually sold in the country as well.
The rules may have changed but that’s what I’ve always thought.
Yes I do find it pretty confusing, but given a choice I always avoid anything made in China especially cosmetics 🙂

I was interested in this as I saw a demo, the model going over and over on her leg. The BA saying no you will not scratch or nick yourself. I didn't buy in the end. Thankfully is seems, the reviews should be interesting.
Yes I watched the demonstration but also noticed the guest only used it on her knuckle,I don’t have sensitive skin so I’m shocked the state it’s left my legs in, thank heavens for Maxi dresses 😲

I ordered the Ailoria nano glass hair hair eraser and it’s ripped my legs so badly they are sore and bleeding,I accidentally dropped it in the bathroom sink and it’s shattered into pieces 😲 I also ordered the Arkive 6 piece hair care set and every product is made in China, really pxxxed off at the moment.😫
I wonder how many arrived smashed if that is the quality.

This really is despicable, and their hard selling tactics get worse by the day. It's one thing for them to peddle their over-priced bits of tat with extortionate P&P but to dupe viewers into buying items that are going to cause physical harm is beyond contempt. I trust you left them a one-star TrustPilot review @lynnonthelake. I'd have sent the shattered pieces back and demanded a refund.

Latest posts

Back