bethlehem tsv on monday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It says "Flameless Candles" on the programme guide leaflet issue 23 received in a recent parcel.

Jude xx

Probably one of those lanterns then that they were showing yesterday. Not for me. I have a Bethlehem item on waitlist but I bet it will never clear.

I have two of those lanterns (former TSV) on the fireplace and I'm v pleased with them. They were intended for the garden and only put them either side of the hearth to test that the timer switch worked as advertised. But they look nice and have stayed. I can't remember how many months ago they were a TSV but the batteries only now need replacing.

Jude xx

When I say 'not for me' I mean that I am trying not to buy everything that I like. I have to make choices and I think I'd rather have the flowers with the lights.

well as far as i know its not Bethlehem lights only the woman from that company does other flameless candle companys so its not

and to confirm it the TSV is

Home Reflections Indoor/Outdoor Lantern with Flameless Candle around £19.68

Well, I decided to order one of the lanterns yesterday as they looked pretty impressive.

I have a couple of items from Belleek Living which give the effect of real tea-light candles so I'm hoping this will be as good if not better.

Well, I decided to order one of the lanterns yesterday as they looked pretty impressive.

I have a couple of items from Belleek Living which give the effect of real tea-light candles so I'm hoping this will be as good if not better.

I ordered one of the lanterns too, not the wooden Wnston lantern, the other one which was new to air, in white. The flame fascinated me.

I ordered one of the lanterns too, not the wooden Wnston lantern, the other one which was new to air, in white. The flame fascinated me.

Think we've gone for the same DD.....Item Number 700423? Only difference is I went for the Bronze/Black. Will be interesting to see what we think of them.

Oooooooh why does it grate when I hear the Americans referring to gardens as yards ???? When I think of a yard its a concrete area surrounded by a brick wall, not attractive places at all.

Brissles or should that be Bristles? A yard to them can be front|back|side-yard, including the pool, driveway, patio, birdfeeders, decking, lawn/grass and 'gardens'. Garden to them mean a planted area as in FlowerGarden or VegetableGarden. They don't use the phrase BuildersYard as we do here. Our use of the word 'toilet' as a destination irks them as they consider 'toilet' vulgar; it's a bathroom/restroom/washroom. In my experience, anyway. Ain't words and customs funny/weird not funny/haha. ;-)

Latest posts

Back