Best laugh in ages

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
Well since JF fell of her heels.
Alison Keenan with Richard Jackson and guest flogging 506235
Guest says 'Unmarried women were banned from smelling these plants' AK 'why do tell' Guest 'Because it gave them spontaneous Orgasms' AK' Oh I say its a good gob its late' Lots of laughing.
Its sold out now i wonder why, hav a look at the video.

Marvellous! Best clip of the years! (it's still up to view on that item)

Unsurprising it's a sell out! :mysmilie_14:

Now that answers a lot of questions, that's probably what Kim & Co has been sniffing.............oh oh ohhhhhh!

The best bit was RJ trying to pretend it hadn't happened. Reminded me of Richard Madeley's reaction when he & Judy were on some national TV award show and her boob popped out.

I wonder if the guest will get a talking to?

It was funny, and I thought Ali Keenan handled it brilliantly.

Mind you, however naughty, it was effective... perhaps we may get racier sales pitches for some other products as well? Ooer! :mysmilie_12:

Wasn't David Ponton from Hayloft was it? Sounds like one of his risqué stories. I find him a bit creepy. I think he copies some of Charlie Brook's mannerisms and chat. Didn't see the show and didn't buy the plant. I did hear Ali Keenan talking on a gardening show and saying hers wouldn't be a white wedding as she had 3 children under her belt. It was quite amusing, Richard didn't know where to look.

CC

I love seeing spontaneous laughter like that, AK made me giggle! Whereas boring (as ever) Richard Jackson ignoring the laughter and talking straight over it with mundane facts.

AK is very professional at times like that ,but able to laugh along.The joy of live TV.I know the presenters annoy some of us at times,but its not an easy job sometimes if the guest goes off message.

How would the rest of them reacted in that situation? JF would have pretended it hadn't been said, Julia would have treated him like a naughty schoolboy, DF would have joined in happily - anyone else?

AY would have got the giggles and been unable to speak.

Who else might have handled it as well as AK? Maybe Anne Dawson? Back in the day, maybe Debbie Greenwood (I can't hark back further than that as I didn't start watching until 2008-ish)?

Latest posts

Back