Best guests

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like June from Frank Usher. I know she seems to live in a different world with all the talk about theatre visits and the like but at the same time she doesn’t seem at all snooty.
I also think that Marie Françoise from Kipling is an excellent guest. She knows the products really well and just comes across as a very likeable person.

Aurora chap deffo, June from FU is lovely, I like the way MF from Kipling doesn’t get drawn in to chattering nonsense . I like the Clarke’s woman and Margaret Dabbs too.

What a trip down memory lane! Dexter Moscow was a legend, he sold me a ton of Christmas things and I loved all the Lyndsey Bowman boxes and bags. I also liked the American man that used to come over from Mr Christmas when they did all the traditional things.

Carolyn Pollock (I think), did she do Southwest Silver with the turquoise stones? Suzy Bjontegaard that did the California style jewellery, loved her and also the Chinese man that did the Cloisonne jewellery. Then Rosie Kwan (I think) that did the jade stones. There was a black girl way back that did bold jewellery, I think her name was Debra and she was really good and I quite like Coral as well that does the silver bracelets. So many.

Of those that are on now I like June from Frank Usher and I quite like Jenny Blackhurst and the lady that does Joules.

CC

Susie from California Style jewellery, my mum still has plenty of her pieces, I’m not even going to try spelling her surname as I’d spell it wrong

Oh yes, I had forgotten about Suzie or Susie not sure of spelling, I used to really enjoy her shows.

I really like Marie Francoise.

I used to love watching the Honora shows and now own far too much of it, and listening to Ralph. I could listen for hours to Carolyn Pollack from from South Western Silver, and have quite a number of pieces from that range too. Lenny from Nina Leonard was always fun to watch. I always liked Lee Sands too and his rather interesting shirts he would wear for the programmes. There are probably more that my mind won't recall at present.

Sadly most of them, with the exception of Marie Francoise, are long gone and no others at present rock my boat.

Did you mean Coral from the now defunct Links of London? Gosh I detested her! I love jewellery but just couldn’t watch her she was so false she made Chunts look genuine.
Yes, that's her, I thought she was really nice.

I also liked Lee Sands. I bought a lot of his shell necklaces which were lovely to wear on my travels but I had to move house in a hurry once and they got left behind. Still got one though (y)

CC

Strangely I like Simon Brown which is odd as I hate cooking but I could watch him for ages, also Jane Scrivner because she really knows her stuff about skincare and doesn’t come out with any BS like other guests.😊

Yeah Lynn, me too I could listen to Simon Brown all day there’s no screeching or shouting just calmly tells you about the product. ❤️

Was it Lindsey Bowman by any chance? The name definitely rings a bell.
I did buy some of his gift boxes as it goes, and they were excellent quality. But then I discovered the Giftmate bags and I stuck with them after that because they were so easy, and took up far less room.

Speaking of Ralph, another one who had a lot of fans on here IIRC was Lenny from Nina Leonard.
Well remembered Mr Marple, thats the fellow.

Lindsey Bowman did some great gift bags that lit up when a button was pressed. And gift boxes that fitted inside one another. Shame we dont get them anymore, instead of those endless foil bags in bumper packs that dont have enough extra large ones but too many xtra small ones.

I believe her name was Lorraine,she went on to do her own skincare brand, not sure how successful it was.😊
She appeared a couple of times on IW with it Lynn, but I haven't seen it for years. She did start popping up a beauty expert for a few different brands as well, but again, it's been a long time since I saw her.

Her website is still active though, so I'm assuming her range is still selling:-

Yes I know Stephanie is now on Create and Craft, hense the LOL. Half the time it feels she owns the channel. Create and Craft is my shopping channel of choice.

I found her time at QVC strange she didn’t seem to be there 5 minutes, left, and before we knew it she appeared with her Tattered Lace range on Create and Craft.

Was Tattered Lace, and it’s various companys linked to it meant for QVC, I wonder how big there crafting slots would have become

Latest posts

Back