Best guests

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watching Anna and Jill F on LR and god but they need a good slap and told they are not teenagers especially JF who is over 50 but acting 12.

The whole show has been giggling and in jokes about getting phone calls to tell them off for being naughty and keeping their phones on mute. I find JF is one of those people who goes on and on with a joke long after it had a modicum of sense.

Heaven help any customer who wanted any details of the products. Anna knows her stuff but ye gods when she has a comrade in arms to act like a toddler force fed E numbers she is hard to listen to.

Rob Locke was doing that "I've no girlfriend" thing years and years ago. Then he had a girlfriend, then he didn't. Then I believe he went to USA and found a wife, had a child but there was this "I'm going to be an actor" thing which didn't happen. Then I believe his wife left him and he was begging on Go Fund Me to fund his non acting career. Now he's back and of COURSE he'd rather be anywhere but on a shopping channel but I'm afraid he's got to get back in the real world and earn a crust like the rest of us.

Hmm, was that harsh?vtruth

CC
No just the truth

Rob Locke was doing that "I've no girlfriend" thing years and years ago. Then he had a girlfriend, then he didn't. Then I believe he went to USA and found a wife, had a child but there was this "I'm going to be an actor" thing which didn't happen. Then I believe his wife left him and he was begging on Go Fund Me to fund his non acting career. Now he's back and of COURSE he'd rather be anywhere but on a shopping channel but I'm afraid he's got to get back in the real world and earn a crust like the rest of us.

Hmm, was that harsh?

CC
No, not harsh at all!

Latest posts

Back