Best anti wrinkle cream???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't have an epi-pen.
I asked about one but the consultant said it wasn't right for me. An epi-pen works by raising your blood pressure quickly if it plummets when you have an anaphlaxis. But I have very high BP (on meds all my life) & a related heart defect from birth. My BP had gone dangerously high when they checked it in A&E & an epi-pen that raised it further could be catastrophic for me.

I understand now, didn't realise there were contraindications. My apologies to the medical profession! I can't have rye either Breeze, we seem to have very similar metabolisms.

:hi:Hi ladies. I need your advice. Which is the best anti wrinkle cream to use for a sensitive, combination skin. AY always seems to assume that a skin with lines has to be dry and advises not to try melatoganine.

At the tender age of 44 the lines seem to appear overnight.(not helped by years of sunbathing) I've tried Elemis PCM but for me it didn't deliver and for the price i'm reluctant to buy another pot.

Any suggestions?

The most popular anti-wrinkle cream is Freeze 24/7. Its studies show between a 60% to 90% reduction of visible fine lines and wrinkles. The evaluations were done within ten minutes of application.
:flower:

I do use Ultrasun on and off, but recently tried Clinique's Sheer City Block 25 which seems much lighter somehow - with Ultrasun it seems to feel a bit, well hard to describe, but heavy-ish on my face and cloying somehow, and the Clinique one seems to be much more comfortable and easier to wear, a good base for make up as well and put right under the eyes with no problem. Read somewhere as well that it good for oily/sun sensitive skins and for in the sun it wicks away oiliness and moisture/sweat, so all in all much happier with the Clinique one!

buy nivea from your teens and use the money saved for a good facelift not lulu's surgeon though!

Another vote for Ultrasun Face spf30. I use it every day and agree that your make-up goes on really well over it too.:happy:

I was in search of the anti-wrinkle cream from long,the earlier one i used is not at all affective. Please suggest me a fine product. I am fed up of in changing brands.

I think Lifecell Wrinkle Cream is the best anti aging cream. The microscopic 3D crystals used in this cream that reflects the light in such a way the wrinkles fail to appear. This is because of its lifting effect; the skin is wrinkle free and tighter.

Latest posts

Back