Bernini Pedestal Water Fountain TSV 12/07/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd be interested to know the price. The very first one I bought with the pineapple top a few years ago cost around the £100 mark, so I nearly passed out when I saw one with a lady and vase being promoted a few days ago at almost double the price !!!

Beware of buying a spare battery, like wot I did. I kept it in a dark place, BUT when I went to use it almost a year later, it had leaked so had to be thrown away. Fountain rendered useless so it went in the bin. Outside use needs to have an algae solution because the water soon becomes discoloured.

this one looks a lot cheaper than some of the older models..less oranate. my fountain which is electric has stopped working i have had it 15 years.

I bought the last TSV and very happy. This one doesn't look as nice but am sure there will be lots of interest. Be interesting to see the price point.

someone is selling the last tsv model on e bay for £80 inc postage looks better than the new tsv tbh...i wonder if its worth the risk getting it

he says that he gurantees them for a year but bernini only gurantee them for 6 months. not keen on the tsv its a bit boring. it would have to be under £50 to interest me

Bernini Florentina All Weather Rechargeable Water Fountain
Item Number: 506454
QVC Price £109.00
Today's Special Value Price £89.94
P&P £8.95

A stunning two-tier pedestal fountain featuring intricate 3D relief floral carving designed by the Californian artist Richard Henderson, as well as a remote control, timer functions and a high-capacity rechargeable battery that lasts an impressive average of 40 hours between each charge. Requiring no wiring, plumbing or reliance on solar power, you can revel in the beauty of this authentic, aged stone-look fountain and relax to the soothing sound of water trickling in your own secret garden paradise.

Two's company - perfect to pair up, place a fountain either side of an entrance way or set of steps for a grand and beautifully symmetrical finish to your outdoor space.

Easy assembly - the lightweight structure and wireless design ensures putting your Bernini fountain together is stress-free. It also means that it can be moved to different locations or brought indoors without difficulty.

Low maintenance - with an auto-timer on the remote control, you can set the fountain to turn on at the same time every day for between one to four hours at a time. The On Demand button also gives you the option to switch the fountain on and off at your leisure.

Garden perfection - whether you're laying back in the sunshine on your lounger or having friends and family round for a barbecue, with four different sprinkler heads and a bubbler option to choose from, you've got the water display function to suit the mood.

Colour options:

Bronze Stone
Black Granite

No cost installation - no electrical wiring, plumbing or permanent fixtures
Lightweight design makes it easy to transport allowing you to move it around for parties, barbecues and events
Year-round enjoyment - just bring it indoors for a relaxing indoor escape when the weather turns cold
Set it and forget it - the timer will automatically turn your fountain off
Infra-red remote control works through windows, doors and walls up to 9 metres (30ft) away
Weighted chamber inside base, plus a ballast chamber inside the pedestal means you can weight it down further if your garden is exposed to the wind
Bubbler water option is great for attracting birds to your fountain
Completely sealed control module for improved weather resistance
Magnetic battery door for easy access
Weight: 10.2kg
Water fountain (h x w): 61cm x 45cm (24" x 17.8")

What's in the box?

1 x fountain
1 x high capacity rechargeable battery and charger
1 x remote control
2 x sprinkler heads (Shower Spray and Umbrella Spray)

Please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK only

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.506454

Saw the woman the last time they did a fountain with this company. She likes the sound of her own voice doesn't she. Very descriptive spiel, but gets repetitive.

Plus ooooh the battery gets charged how? Is not having a rechargeable battery or solar panel such a selling point?

Can really see 'zen-like feeling of calm' if the battery runs out.. or you lose the charger if there is one..

i dont like this. its not the prettiest fountain and it has a lot less features than others. it does not light up and its only on one level. i suppose if you ilke a more streamlined look its ok but for the lack of interest its quite expensive

This reminds me of the old style water fountains we had at school .If I had a very large garden it might look Ok, but I have a pond so enough running water in my small garden.

i would like one of the other fountains but theres so many issues re them peeling and qvc only guarantee them for 6 months which is not long enough. under sale of goods act may even be illegal. someone is selling them but not sure if i have a problem i will have any comeback

AND HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRICE OF THE P & P ??? almost £9 !!! even one of the largest tele's has cheaper delivery.

AND HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRICE OF THE P & P ??? almost £9 !!! even one of the largest tele's has cheaper delivery.

no justification for that postage its plastic/fibreglass so lightweight. they dont seemed to have sold a lot no squeeling 5,000 have been sold this hour speil

no justification for that postage its plastic/fibreglass so lightweight. they dont seemed to have sold a lot no squeeling 5,000 have been sold this hour speil

I think quite a few recent TSVs haven't had the sales (or the speed of sales) that QVC might normally expect. The Liz Earle one didn't sell out, did it?

They seem to be mostly feast or famine - there have been a few where they had the volume so wrong they were sold out by the first live show of the morning, and far too many where they were flogging desperately to 11.59pm. They must have been very pleased and relieved with the NutriNinja selling out during its last live show.

Really, though, they must must MUST sort out the postage - it's getting to be beyond a joke.

I think this TSV is quite boring. They've had much nicer fountains on for the same or less money. Not for me and Lorna Ko is a complete gobsh*te, yak yak yak. I have to watch with the sound down but as I wasn't wanting to buy I just turned it off, even though some of the plants might have interested me. Got my bulbs on advanced orders a week ago so we went down to the coast instead of watching telly.

CC

Latest posts

Back