Bedspreads/Comforters.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
I am one of those people who love a nicely made/dressed bed. I am not a fan of just having a duvet etc on my bed. When I lived in the States almost all department stores sold comforter sets which covered the entire bed, and made the bed look beautiful. I shop online all the time and still cannot find a beautiful full bedspread or comforter set anywhere.

I am one of those people who love a nicely made/dressed bed. I am not a fan of just having a duvet etc on my bed. When I lived in the States almost all department stores sold comforter sets which covered the entire bed, and made the bed look beautiful. I shop online all the time and still cannot find a beautiful full bedspread or comforter set anywhere.
Years ago a very nice man (can't recall his name) used to come over regularly from New York with comforter sets. Beautiful items, I bought a few which are still going strong. I wish QVC's buyers would look into something like this again.

Duvets can look a mess unless you fiddle around with them. Bedspreads with shams look smarter imo.

Years ago a very nice man (can't recall his name) used to come over regularly from New York with comforter sets. Beautiful items, I bought a few which are still going strong. I wish QVC's buyers would look into something like this again.
I agree with you, also I don't know about others' opinions but I am very tired of Kelly Hoppen TSVs.

Have you looked on Wayfair.co.uk

Latest posts

Back