Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When i was on shift during covid -
I sat with those who were dying and couldn’t have their family with them.
The whole party gate thing is unforgivable, and showed how much people were valued by the so called elite. 😢
This was my late wife, Jackie. She was the matron of A&E at the QMC in Nottingham when this was taken in around 2004. She was a fantastic nurse from the age of 19, right up until her death at 57. She died where she started. I couldn’t see her until the very end because of Covid restrictions on hospital visitors. Whilst some Government ministers were partying. How do they expect people like me to feel?

IMG_1617.jpeg

This was my late wife, Jackie. She was the matron of A&E at the QMC in Nottingham when this was taken in around 2004. She was a fantastic nurse from the age of 19, right up until her death at 57. She died where she started. I couldn’t see her until the very end because of Covid restrictions on hospital visitors. Whilst some Government ministers were partying. How do they expect people like me to feel?

View attachment 30196
They have no concept of decency. And I don't think they appreciate how badly we view them. They just didn't think they had done anything wrong.

Crashed the system so no graphics, yeah right - more like a bad update from Microsoft. Go to the web they say.

Fish Lipped Gargoyle, Would I Lie and guest Richard from MIE.

Quite funny, Janice talking about people considering getting lip fillers and MIE 3D Lip Plumping being an alternative with FLG sat opposite.

Latest posts

Back