Beauty Weekend - Bought anything?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope Boots stock NIOD soon (is this likely that NIOD is now on Q?), would love to buy 3 for 2 or any other offer. At the moment Q have the most competitive prices where the product is on on 'introductory price' or 'feature price'.

That's what QVCuk do, even though they've got the "UK" at the end, they're still an American company who stock American brands, most of which you can "only get them on QVC" so you've got no other retailer in Britain to compare the prices to.

Thanks Lilith, I think I give NIOD and the boots one a try when I get back from my hols.
I am currently in the middle of a course of lasering treatment from my tria laser, also bought from QVC , which also reduces wrinkles and pigmentation, but I only do about 2 treatments a year.
Going to try hard not to get any more pigmentation whilst in Egypt, using Ultrasun anti pigmentation SPF50 on my face.
Hopefully there will be plenty of good reviews soon too on the various NIOD products.

Am I missing a trick? I have been using it on the tops of my arms and chest "area". It never occurred to me to use it on face and neck. Tips please as I love this stuff. Best thing ever for the upper arms.

I use it on the neck(haven't used for a long time. I had a scar on my top lip and it really helped, but the tube was so big I used under my neck cream), also on the face. Its a firming product so I cannot see a problem using on the face. Long ago I went to a Decleor counter and the SA insisted the bigger tube was for the body only. They did a smaller tube back then which she insisted was for the face only. The ingredients were exactly the same.

Fiona said you can use it all over the face, eye area and neck as a serum under moisturiser thats why I bought it. I am going to give it a try for a month to see if it makes any difference.

I used to have facials at a decleor salon and they said the different sizes of Prolagene tubes are just that; different sizes. The contents are identical but they call them face & body sizes.

I used to have facials at a decleor salon and they said the different sizes of Prolagene tubes are just that; different sizes. The contents are identical but they call them face & body sizes.

The only make it in one size now, they scrapped the smaller facial tube a number of years ago now. Standard size is 150ml, occasionally you can get the 400ml Supersize and occasionally a small 50ml size will appear in kits but generally it is just the 150ml size now.

I got mine as well, do you use Prolegene all over your face and neck Donna?

Just to add my two penn'orth! I use prolagene as my morning eye gel. It is just as good IMHO as any other daytime eye product and lasts ages being 150ml instead of the usual 15ml!

yes, i also agree,
Fiona previously said it can be used all the way up the lash
and also on top of the eyelid
for firming, help with hooded lids
i use it if i feel i need bit of support under my chin/jaw
it is meant to help with scar healing as well
esp if used soon after the injury/fresh scar/acne mark
and burns, which it was originally developed for
it is however not as natural as some of the other Decleor prods
such as night balm
as it has a lot of parabens and pegs in
which may be fine and dandy with you