Beauty Weekend 17th & 18th Sept Ojon & Gatineau TSV's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Looks like there is going to be a Beauty Weekend on QVC as beauty is listed all day for both 17th and 18th September.

TSV on Saturday 17th is Ojon and Sunday 18th is Gatineau.

Not another one! I love my beauty products as much as the next girl but this is getting very very boring now!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I have had numerous problems with the aerosol cans of mousse and hair spray from Ojon; this makes me a bit reluctant to purchase any more Ojon unless it is just the shampoo and conditioner, which I do like.

Gatineau TSV 18.Sept

Anyone have any idea what Gatineau's TSV will be before I make a decision on the Decleor one.:hi:

Thanks Tabatha, you're on a roll this evening finding lots of TSVs so I can talk myself out of buying them :happy:

Jude xx

You'r having such a good time tonight Tabatha finding the TSV's - any chance you can find this one.:cheeky:

Just had an email from The Beauty Room confirming your hunch Tabatha, that this is the Gatineau TSV.

Jude xx

Me too - the Defilift is a 30ml pot :talking: No mention of price. I shan't be buying - do not use/need any of the products :wonder:

Got a card through the mail this morning. I could do with an Activ Eclat but don't need the rest so my money's safe.

The TSV's are

Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Trio approx £28.78

and

Gatineau 4 piece Skincare Essentials Collection approx £42.50

Beauty weekend TSVs (unconfirmed approximate price) plus P&P of course

Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Trio for only £28.78
(Normal QVC price £35)

Gatineau 4 piece Skincare Essentials Collection just £42.50
(Normal QVC price £51.42)

Latest posts

Back