Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just how hairy do QVC think we are??:6:

Well very, apparently!
According to JF, the TSV is an absolute must-have as it would seem in her house (so she is therefore presuming the rest of us are like this too?), you get all dressed up to go out in your LBD, clutching your Yankee candle hostess gift etc. & then glance down at your legs & realise *shock horror* you resemble a small 'on trend fashion forward' werewolf!!! *gasp*

Now, rather than plonking said Yankee candle on a table, taking off the LBD & slumping sadly on the sofa, night ruined, I would've thought the solution to this predicament would be:
a) Plan ahead & do your legs in plenty of time! or
b) Nip into the bathroom for 30 seconds & razor 'em off!
*sigh*

Glad to have given you a morning giggle catkins! :)
Honestly though, what is she like? :rolleyes:

Tbh, I would consider purchasing an epilator for the girls as between 4 of us we get through a heck of a lot of razors/blades etc. but I just know they wouldn't use it!
One has really sensitive skin & the other two wouldn't have the patience to sit there when there is a much quicker alternative available, i.e. a razor! They'll spend ages doing their hair, nails etc. but of course, they have no choice there, there is no alternative to a pair of straighteners or a nail file!

I bought the tsv last time it was on, I have never been brave enough to even try it, and no I didn't send it back. The tweezer with the led light is a new addition. Anyone that is desperate to try it can have it for the p&p if you pm me. YUK sick

Hi, just wanted to say..... if anyone is interested in buying this TSV, then have a read on QVC.com.... our friends in the US didn`t appear to like it very much..... but at least reading their reviews of this epilator will give people a more balanced view of it, before they buy :1:

Can't believe the 'tools' TSV is yet another epilator, how many of these things do they think we need? and the tweezers with the built in light..do people not have lamps in their homes?!

I was really hoping for a nice brush set today, there was a nice illuminated mirror on during the second show but it was about £30..why couldn't that be the TSV? Or anything else in fact literally on trend actually for you...just not an epilator?! :11:

tx

Thought the BaByliss curl and straighten would have made a better TSV.
I find a razor works better than an epilator.

I bought a facial epilator once from QVC, it took all the skin off my top lip!! Not a pretty sight!

i must be missing something here.
are there any people out there who haven't owned an epilator in their lifetime? is there anyone who would think epilators are so useful, it's well worth investing on a second one? :25:

Agree with you Jabba. I bought a good model and it really does work and I find it lasts better than waxing as the hair is yanked out not broken.

I use an epilator but certainly NOT the cheap carp that QVC sell, I highly recommend that when buying an epilator you pay a fair bit as you really do get what you pay for I use http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/sto...64&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=11051 and paid over £60 for it and believe me it is worth every penny!

I agree. I bought the same epilator after recommendations on this forum and would recommend it to anyone - light years better than the Emjoi one I got from QVC a couple of years ago.

Latest posts

Back