Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
On Wednesday 22nd, anyone got any idea what this might be?
I'm really hoping for some nice brushes maybe......? (Or anything except tweezers with an accompanying mirror with an LED light really!)

On Wednesday 22nd, anyone got any idea what this might be?
I'm really hoping for some nice brushes maybe......? (Or anything except tweezers with an accompanying mirror with an LED light really!)

You took the words out of my mouth, KWC lol. And we haven't seen Shavata for a while so it could be some new stencils:(

I hope it's not blinkin' stencils WIAN, I have some of those & am ashamed to say I haven't got a clue what to do with them......? :11:
(I've always had more than enough 'eyebrows' so have never needed to 'add' to them in any way! Probably regret this not practising as I get older & they fade away to nothng......! *gulp*)

It could be one of those mirrors that open out to give you a 360 degree view of the back of your head. Or an electric/battery tooth flosser. But it's most
likely to be some sort of gadget in brushed aluminium with an led light and a magnifying mirror.:54:

Linda

It is usally one of the usless gadgets that you cant do without but like like they fall to peices and you rarely see them on air again.

Arrgghh, just heard JF talking about it! Typical! I don't know why I get myself all excited & imagine something nice like a really good make-up brush set or something.........a ruddy epilator......an epilator! I don't want no stinkin' epilator! *folds arms & looks sulky!* :12:

Its not just an Epilator - its ANOTHER Epilator - how hairy does qvc think we are???? Or maybe we need one for each leg!

Emjoi Total Concept Epilator with Built in LED & Tweezer with Light
Today's Special Value Price £19.99
QVC Price £24.25
Item Number 432444
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Enjoy smooth, long-lasting hair removal all over with this two-in-one portable epilator. The device features 18 stainless steel tweezers to remove hairs from the root, leaving your skin silky smooth for up to 4 - 6 weeks. It also includes a removable tweezer with a handy LED light that's great for pinpointing those light-coloured or fine hairs. Perfect for removing facial, leg, underarm and bikini-line hair, it's ideal for use in the bathroom as well as taking away on holiday. Comes with two AA batteries and a cleaning brush.

sounds very very painful just reading it and a led light to see your skin turn red with plucking.

Latest posts

Back