Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I own Nuit de Tuberose and on me its spicy and woody. Not getting big patchouli though, but it could be my skin chemistry.
L'Artisan used to one called Patchouli which was just straight up patchouli with a little grapefruit in the opening. It was my all time fav patchouli perfume.

My fav Diptyque candle is the Opoponax, sweet myrrh.

Smelt some of the Dyptique candles in space nk. Had my eye on fig. All smelled lovely. Prices steep. Is this range worth the price tag? Don't mind buying if I can smell the fragrance once lit.

All Diptyique candles are worth every penny, the sillage(the trail of fragrance around a room) is amazing. Never tried the Fig(not a fan of fig, though once I did have a L'Artisan fig candle), but the Diptyique one is their most famous they have a fragrance as well. I had the Lilac and it was mind blowing!!!!! Like walking in a garden with lilac trees. Last year in SpaceNK's sale I got the duo of rose candles smaller size. Have to say really surprised how much fragrance came from them, I only burnt one at a time.

Oh God I received the pick of the month today - packed and ready to be returned! The light day Butterfly one was bluddy awful - didn't mix with my chemistry at all very heavy and musty but disappeared completely after 4/5 hours? The Tuberose one was heady for a while and then disappeared, although I couldn't give a description for it. Thats the last time I buy fragrance over t'internet unless I am familiar with a scent. Shame I was really looking forward to receiving this with all the lovely descriptions.

Oh God I received the pick of the month today - packed and ready to be returned! The light day Butterfly one was bluddy awful - didn't mix with my chemistry at all very heavy and musty but disappeared completely after 4/5 hours? The Tuberose one was heady for a while and then disappeared, although I couldn't give a description for it. Thats the last time I buy fragrance over t'internet unless I am familiar with a scent. Shame I was really looking forward to receiving this with all the lovely descriptions.

Bad luck. It happened to me with the Jane Packer samples. I hated most of them and some gave me headaches. I'm using Benefit "So hooked on Carmella". Really strong vanilla smell and it really stays on me and the packaging is gorgeous.

Nuit de Tuberose, I get a good 5 to 6 hours out of. But my skin grabs perfume and refuses to let go. The famous one is Chanel 28 La Pausa, reviews go on about lovely but lasts 10 minutes on the skin. Hell I get 4 to 5 hours without a problem.

Pick Of The Month For December - Eyeko Mascara

Item no:201213
Eyeko 3 Piece Mascara Wardrobe

QVC Price: £31.00

Introductory Price :

£28.18

P&P: £0.00

I bought this as a trio at a beauty day price about 6 months. ago. Dont believe the hype its no better than any cheaper high street mascara. Its very Unwaterproof(If there's such a word).

Not one for me :( I've a drawer full of mascara and would feel very disinclined to try these anyway. Imagine they went for something this month that could be "split up and gifted" .... blah, blah, blah

What a very uninspiring BPOTM! In my local Superdrug they couldn't give this brand away, it sat on a lowly shelf getting tattier and cheaper but still no one bought. There are stilll lots of QVC shopping days til Christmas so why not push the boat out with something really tempting?

Jude xx

March's product of the month is going to be a new product launch from Decleor.

Code:
Fiona has mentioned that she's been in Paris working on a special product for QVC, so what do we think it is? Something new or reworking something that currently exists?

There's been a fair bit of pushing of Systeme Corps and we saw this kind of approach just before Gatineau brought out the new Melatogenine - in advance they were pushing the current version to sell it off. Could this be a clue?

What do we think?

Code:
Fiona has mentioned that she's been in Paris working on a special product for QVC, so what do we think it is? Something new or reworking something that currently exists?

There's been a fair bit of pushing of Systeme Corps and we saw this kind of approach just before Gatineau brought out the new Melatogenine - in advance they were pushing the current version to sell it off. Could this be a clue?

What do we think?

Whatever the item Fiona is working on is coming out in 2014 so it is not the the Beauty Pick Of the Month.

Latest posts

Back