Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do own Nuit de Tuberose, which on me(it can vary depending on your skin chemistry), is warm spicy and a little woody. On a friend it was far more creamy.

The Butterflies was a soft floral if I remember.
I prefer Drole de Rose, which is all rose and violets.

It seems to have too much detail in the description for a launch in a month's time.

SCW'll know....cooo-ee Ian ...what do you think?

Jude xx

Given it is available to buy already I doubt it is the December one.

Wasn't it one of the first or am I just getting confused by the number of times and combinations we've seen it shoved in our faces?:confused:

May be, I don't think I saw the very first pick on the month when it came on. But there was definitely a Revitalash TSV with a whopping 3 ml size of the serum :)

Last edited:
Don't think Revitalash has been a Beauty Pick of the Month, there was a TSV earlier in the year.

I'd love it to be a revitalash POTM. I'm almost out and after initially being very wary of reported side effects I don't want to be without it now.

Just be careful what you wish for - that's a whole month of miss bushy eyelashes/eyebrows/bighair on the screen. It was bad enough when it was first aired, the TSV and every beauty event since, but to be product of the month ......
How many times to we have to hear about the inventors wife's sad experience, hear the parallel drawn with Q personnel and finally how the result is that the eyelashes bash against the lens of their glasses.

Is it worth it to get free P&P?

Am I imagining it or did I spot Dolly Daydream flogging the Park catalogue (or similar) on the telly the other day? At least I can avoid her by not tuning into her hours on Q, but if she's going to pop up on my tv at unexpected moments I might have to sell it or resort to dvds!

Just be careful what you wish for - that's a whole month of miss bushy eyelashes/eyebrows/bighair on the screen. It was bad enough when it was first aired, the TSV and every beauty event since, but to be product of the month ......
Probably wrapped round her neck by now (I wish...........)

Has anyone bought current product of the month L'Artisan?
I received mine and it's way too sweet - day EDP "Butterfly", and the evening one to me is a flat Patchouli note, same as my patchouli essential oil.
Has anyone tried it and liked it?

Has anyone bought current product of the month L'Artisan?
I received mine and it's way too sweet - day EDP "Butterfly", and the evening one to me is a flat Patchouli note, same as my patchouli essential oil.
Has anyone tried it and liked it?

Oh God I :heart::heart::heart: Patchouli

Latest posts

Back