Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well it will be interesting to see what it says on the back when it arrives by 'snail-mail'. I had noticed the difference with the supersize b&b last night before I ordered it and I agree that it is a bit sneaky to remove the comparison from the website. It is still good value though,especially as there is no p&p.

The original size of the supersized Balance n Brighten was 24g; they still sell the 24g Balance n Bronze here! So don't buy, as advised, a deeper shade of the BPotM as a bronzer; buy the 24g instead and for an extra £8.45 you get 8g more product PLUS the fat Kabuki!

The original size of the supersized Balance n Brighten was 24g; they still sell the 24g Balance n Bronze here! So don't buy, as advised, a deeper shade of the BPotM as a bronzer; buy the 24g instead and for an extra £8.45 you get 8g more product PLUS the fat Kabuki!

I bought it over the beauty weekend and noticed that they've increased the price from £36 to £39, I paid the £39. The £36 is still in the video.

Laura said it's more than double (???)
It does look like the 20g but not as domed as B&B; no one mentioned the actual size so far.

Well it will be interesting to see what it says on the back when it arrives by 'snail-mail'. I had noticed the difference with the supersize b&b last night before I ordered it and I agree that it is a bit sneaky to remove the comparison from the website. It is still good value though,especially as there is no p&p.

Did it show on your order - delivery by Royal Mail, Pandora? I assumed that it would be Hermes for special deal.

I used to use fair B&B for years then all of a sudden, the fair became a darker colour more like medium, so I stopped using it. Don't know why they insists it's a cream for, no matter how it was "cooked" it's still a powder, it's a powder!!

Noticed that the fair and deep colour choices are the wrong way round, so will people who order fair get dark, and the other way around. For all of the billions of profit QVC make, you'd think they could at least get the colours on the website right.

Did it show on your order - delivery by Royal Mail, Pandora? I assumed that it would be Hermes for special deal.

I ordered by phoning CS Marina as the website wasn't showing the shades at the time, they appeared afterwards.I asked who would be delivering it and was told Royal Mail.

I used to use fair B&B for years then all of a sudden, the fair became a darker colour more like medium, so I stopped using it. Don't know why they insists it's a cream for, no matter how it was "cooked" it's still a powder, it's a powder!!

Noticed that the fair and deep colour choices are the wrong way round, so will people who order fair get dark, and the other way around. For all of the billions of profit QVC make, you'd think they could at least get the colours on the website right.

Plus isn't one of the first ingredients, talc...the very definition of a powdery substance? I can't complain too much as I ordered it (I like the feel and look of B&B, just wish the shades were a better match) but totally agree that this artisanal baked cream business is absolute bow-locks!

Plus isn't one of the first ingredients, talc...the very definition of a powdery substance? I can't complain too much as I ordered it (I like the feel and look of B&B, just wish the shades were a better match) but totally agree that this artisanal baked cream is absolute bow-locks!

Maybe in America Johnsons Baby Powder is called Johnsons Baby Cream. :mysmilie_17: I agree QVC only get a few choices of shades, it's daft really because it may cut down on returns.

The details on the website have now been changed and the supersize balance and glow now says 18gms instead of 16gms.

The details on the website have now been changed and the supersize balance and glow now says 18gms instead of 16gms.
It’s interesting, because Laura was saying yesterday that the supersize is slightly bigger that the two single ones.
So I thought to myself, okay, 9g + 9g = 18g plus whatever extra I dare to assume all the whole whopping 2g would make it a 20g, but they confirmed the correct size.
I did like the shiny compact for a change.

Q have confirmed it is 18g.......so not more than double, even Laura was saying it!!!! :cheeky:

Bummer!!! I've looked at my new Balance n Bronze this morning and it's 20g and not 24g. I'm not sure I can be bothered to complain to QVC, may be I will but at the moment don't feel like hearing again 'we feel that it still represents good value'.

IMG_0175.JPG

Have you received yours Pandora?

Bummer!!! I've looked at my new Balance n Bronze this morning and it's 20g and not 24g. I'm not sure I can be bothered to complain to QVC, may be I will but at the moment don't feel like hearing again 'we feel that it still represents good value'.

View attachment 13974

Marina, that is blatant mis-selling by Q as the online entry states it's 24g and in the title too, see below!!!! Yes it could easily be a cock up on their part but then it could just as easily be a rip-off scheme, grrrrrr.

Laura Geller Supersize Bronze n Brighten Baked Bronzer 24g

Marina, that is blatant mis-selling by Q as the online entry states it's 24g and in the title too, see below!!!! Yes it could easily be a cock up on their part but then it could just as easily be a rip-off scheme, grrrrrr.

I took a screenshot just in case. May email them later.

View attachment 13974

Tarketta's right, Marina. Never, ever, ever accept something you've been mis-sold - as this was - without complaint. A quick call should at least secure you the P&P back. Don't be fobbed off with the old "still represents good value" tosh. If they describe an item as 24g, you are paying them for 24g, so sending you 20g instead is defrauding you.

I took a screenshot just in case. May email them later.

Marina, I know how you feel, it's just such a battle to get a half-decent shopping experience from Q, it almost doesn't feel worth it sometimes. I bought the Bobbi Brown summer kit and when it arrived, the box hadn't been closed and had somehow been sealed in with the blue bag meaning it was left wide open and one of the products fell out. I called CS who could not have sounded LESS enthused to deliver decent customer service and no apology, so it will probably be another two weeks before I get my money back, such sh*te service!

Latest posts

Back