Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Elasticizer Beauty pick has sold out, no advanced orders, but they are still showing it. Disappointing as I was going to get it. Can live without it, but wish they would stop showing it, as it keep thinking it has came back in stock!

The Elasticizer Beauty pick has sold out, no advanced orders, but they are still showing it. Disappointing as I was going to get it. Can live without it, but wish they would stop showing it, as it keep thinking it has came back in stock!

it only sold out earlier today & a few keep bouncing back into stock thats why they keep showing it

Beauty Pick of the Month

Ultrasun Sun Protection Supersize Anti-Pigmentation Face SPF50+ 100ml £39.96 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229562

Supersize of the month

M. Asam Supersize Perfect Teint II 70ml £25 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229687

I really don't get the hype re Ultrasun - I mean 45 squid is extortionate even if it is 100ml???? Maybe it's worth it but I've always had good results from the high street brands which are a fraction of the price, just not tempted by this brand at all.

I much prefer the Alpha H spf products.

The cut and paste operative has struck again - the M.Asam pot is 70ml in the title but the description says 30ml! In the corner :mysmilie_501: til you learn to check your work before you publish it! Plus it isn't the "crystal edition"!

:taphead: :headbang: :clapping:

Yeah Alpha H face spf products are so much better in texture, and in general.

I find the Ultrasun face 30 too drying, and the face 50 too thick and sticky. Alpha H's spf face cream is a 50 and its moisturising, sinks in, no greasy film over the face like Ultrasun's.

I agree with all of the above, but I find that Ultrasun face cream is good for when on holiday because it's water resistant and doesn't irritate the eyes. I get it in the TSV as a part of the package so works out inexpensive. Alpha H spf 50 is an ace and works for the under eye too and makes the skin look evened out, like the BB cream, because it's got some pinkish/peachy tint, the pomegranate extract.

M&S do spf with tan enhancer (body), perhaps someone tried it?
http://www.marksandspencer.com/mois...2445440?mfPartNumber=T224327&carousel=FUNV_RR

Oh no!! that means we will have the awful Abbie popping up every five minutes for the rest of this month.

I much prefer the Alpha H spf products.

The cut and paste operative has struck again - the M.Asam pot is 70ml in the title but the description says 30ml! In the corner :mysmilie_501: til you learn to check your work before you publish it! Plus it isn't the "crystal edition"!

:taphead: :headbang: :clapping:

Akimbo, I'm guessing you're the one who pointed this out on their FB page and guess what...still not changed!!!!! It's so so poor and made even worse by the fact it's the trumpeted supersize beauty product of the month - as you say, does anyone bother proof-reading these things? I used to run a website and any time you updated a page you made it inactive first, made the changes, previewed it checking all the details before finally reactivating the page - C'MON!!!!

It's 22 years since I worked in IT but I would have been hauled over the coals if I left faulty code live the following day when users logged in! But QVC don't seem to bother- the TV guide (on top of being really badly redesigned) hasn't been fully functional for weeks, you can only view a week ahead instead of a month. It's the latest in a long list of faults on the site, and the list keeps growing.

I suspect when Q customers are asked about their customer service experience their answer is only based on the 30 day MBG, and a cheery call handler when they ring CS. To my mind they should be judged on their rigid stance on sending everything separately with separate P&P, the wonky website, the frustratingly odd colour descriptions they use etc

I only check their facebook page occasionally but the media team is poor- they scurry off saying they'll provide an answer to any given query, but once the original questing has disappeared lower down the page they rarely return with an answer. They deflect flack over multiple similar complaints by asking those concerned to email individually; they never want to issue a blanket answer even though that would be more helpful. What happened to staff taking ownership of a problem and seeing it through to an acceptable conclusion?

:mysmilie_497:

It looks like anyone ordering this will need to either phone customer services or use Qcut as they haven't loaded the different shades on the website. Thanks for posting SCW as I've been waiting for this to appear as I'm running low.

Supersize B&G is 16g £34.50; and the supersize B&B is 20g £32.52; and they now took the B&B offline so people can't see the difference, it's cheating, unless the website is wrong and B&G is not not 16g. I'm disappointed and not rushing to buy just yet and shall see what they are going to say on the 11 o'clock show. They probably won't mention the size if it's a 16g.

Supersize B&G is 16g £34.50; and the supersize B&B is 20g £32.52; and they now took the B&B offline so people can't see the difference, it's cheating, unless the website is wrong and B&G is not not 16g. I'm disappointed and not rushing to buy just yet and shall see what they are going to say on the 11 o'clock show. They probably won't mention the size if it's a 16g.

Thanks Marina, I didn't even think. of comparing and checking the size of it - the BTY 'blogger' says the size is 18g so it's quite possible Q has got it wrong, but either way, more money for less product is not great.

They have just said on air it is double the size of the original and that was 9g so this one should be 18g.

Latest posts

Back