Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jesus wept, isn't that just typical? I bought two sets of the duo when they were on free P & P last month, so I'm stocked up for at least 2 years.
Obviously I'll still be buying though. Just for research purposes you understand?
Yes, of course. :wink:

Yep, I'm in. As if there was any doubt!!

Indeed - be interesting to hear your verdict compared to the original. I've still got abut 1/3 of a bottle of the original, and bought the original duo last time it was BPOTM, so have enough to last a couple of years, the rate at which I use the stuff! I'm still tempted tho - just because the original smells divine, and is a pleasure to use.

I bought 2 of the original when it was on offer as a duo and adore the oil. However, I did end up giving 3 away as gifts. Since discovering Josie Maran Argan Oil, I seem to be using that more. Both oils are good but the JM seems to sink in more and is less greasy, however the AD one smells sumptuous and is a pleasure tu use at night. I may wait for a few reviews before buying - please do let us know what you think.

Tried to order it on the web this morning.
Depending on which tab you click, it's still showing either the Colour Wow or the Laura Geller as BPOTM.
Can't find the Oil for love nor money. Typical Q.

I just tried to get it, and it showed the Laura Geller Baked foundation as the beauty pick for this month... still updating it then, I guess!

Sometimes it doesn't go live with the P&P removed until its first airing on the 1st of the month; so maybe on the Morning Show at 9am today?

I liked the AD Skin Oil and their cleansing balm, but prefer plain Argan Oil on my skin simply because it has no scent dries down quickly: I can even apply foundation on top if I use it in the morning. My skin isn't sensitive to scented oils but being prone to migraines even faint, pretty scents can trigger one. Can't deny it's great value at £22 a bottle though. Yep they're launching on the morning show right now.

If you can't stretch to this or Josie Maran Argan, I can recommend Billyinthetree *(thanks to Donna for the tip a while ago) £9.95 for 100ml of the unscented argan oil or £14.95 for scented oils. I fancy trying the Tea Tree & Mint Argan oil but for just an occasional use even 50ml would last me years. (The company also sells on ebay, same prices - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/billy-in-the-tree?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 )

* just search for this to find the site as I don't have permission from them to post a link.

Please let me know how you get on with this Mr M I'm in two minds at the moment.
:mysmilie_51:

I certainly will Lynn. Might be a while though, unless Q get it here quickly. I go away on Friday for a fortnight, so the first chance I'll get to try it will be 19th or 20th September.
I hope they don't sell out before then?
But, if Q pull their finger out and get it here quickly, hopefully I'll be able to try it on Thursday or Friday night.
Fingers crossed.

I certainly will Lynn. Might be a while though, unless Q get it here quickly. I go away on Friday for a fortnight, so the first chance I'll get to try it will be 19th or 20th September.
I hope they don't sell out before then?
But, if Q pull their finger out and get it here quickly, hopefully I'll be able to try it on Thursday or Friday night.
Fingers crossed.
That's great MR M,maybe you can take it on holiday with you,have a Fab time.
:mysmilie_48:

Apparently it is limited edition and once it sells out it will not be made again and it is only available from QVC.

Apparently it is limited edition and once it sells out it will not be made again and it is only available from QVC.

Aww, come on Sazza. Don't do this to me. Does that mean I should be buying another set?

Yes I heard the guest say this so If it really does do all the things it's supposed to,why will we not be able to buy anymore,maybe they will bring it back by popular demand.

Latest posts

Back