beauty on a budget

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been using the whole of the Liz Earle range for about 4 years now and i woulnt stop using it now.:1:

The cleanse and polish and tonic last about a month each using twice a day and the moisturiser lasts much longer than that.

The products are cheaper than QVC if you buy direct from Liz Earle or even cheaper from their seconds shop on Ebay - the items are perfect but the bottles might be damaged or with no printing on them etc. You get free samples from direct too. Once a month they do special kits and offers which are great.

Although QVC TSV are good value, direct is normally cheaper for a few items, plus its onnly £3 flat rate postage.

Good luck with the hunt!:1:

Couldn't agree more! Roll on Saturday :D

Ah yey, im glad im not the only Liz Earle fan!!:1:

Me too! I have started using LE again recently, after using the expensive anti ageing brands that just don't work for me, it was nice to get back to using Liz's range. I'm looking forward to the TSV too.

Also Montagne Jeunesse facemasks - 37p a packet with enough for two applications in each, they smell divine and really deep clean your skin.[/QUOTE]

I used one of these yesterday and found them really good.I love the hot vanilla .

HI and thankyou to you all for your advice. I have not tried Liz Earl and will see what they have in the TSV. A few of you have suggested a'kin and i have looked at some web sites and they seam cheaper than qvc. So i hope and look forward to trying these products and saving money aswell. xx

I have bought the liz earle tsv as it had loads of little sizes for me to try and the range is a lot cheaper than what i have been used to. This is my first time using her products and wow i love the cleanse and polish. so much better than the cleanse and tone routine and i save money on cotton wool as well. Thanks again for all your help and if any more bargains are around let me know please.

Latest posts

Back