Beauty Masterclass TSV 3/4/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did not get on with the Sally Hansen one at all, funny how we can all react differently to different products

Has anyone ever used this TSV product /s because the QVC's reviews are certainly not encouraging me to buy?

Yes I tried the pink stuff and it looks nice when first applied but peels off in no time. They do various different ones but the Sally Hansen one I like is the new miracle nail thickener so don't know if you've tried that.

I got the Try Me and it worked pretty well as long as I remembered to keep doing it....as soon as I forgot I was back to where I started, but I cant blame the product for that. I found the gel peeled off sometimes, but having watched the presentation, think I probably had it too thick......just a thin layer she says....

Yes I tried the pink stuff and it looks nice when first applied but peels off in no time. They do various different ones but the Sally Hansen one I like is the new miracle nail thickener so don't know if you've tried that.

No, but grateful for every tip, my nails are shocking following some serious medical treatment, and nothing I have tried worked so far. Was even thinking of trying this this I read all the reviews

I've just ordered it using the easter easy pay code. I've been using nail envy for 2 months but not had much success with it. I find the nail envy peels part way through the week. It would probably be cheaper to employ a gardener and cleaner instead of wasting money on various nail products.:giggle:

I'm giving this one a go too - Nail Envy seems to build up on my nails if I use it as directed and reapply every 2 days.

Model on Margaret Dabbs stint has quite clearly had a pedicure BEFORE the show. They should use my feet. That would test the product to its limit!

I got the Try Me and it worked pretty well as long as I remembered to keep doing it....as soon as I forgot I was back to where I started, but I cant blame the product for that. I found the gel peeled off sometimes, but having watched the presentation, think I probably had it too thick......just a thin layer she says....

I tried Perfect Formula when it was a "try me" and the same thing happened, it peeled off, I don't know how I could have painted it any thinner than I did as it is quite thick product. I did like the moisture stuff as it wasn't greasy.

It's the "gel" bit that puts me off. Does it need acetone to remove it? I've got my nails back to their usual talon like proportions but having two goes at Shellac buggered them completely 18 months ago. Not sure if it was the Shellac or the acetone.

It's the "gel" bit that puts me off. Does it need acetone to remove it? I've got my nails back to their usual talon like proportions but having two goes at Shellac buggered them completely 18 months ago. Not sure if it was the Shellac or the acetone.

No need for acetone, comes off easily with ordinary remover.

Was slightly tempted with this only seeing Catherine at the launch, reviews and comments on here has made me doubt a purchase.
As was said earlier what happened with C Huntley's favourite can't live without Opi Nail Envy. But has only just tried it, and the other day her nails were as yellow as ever, so wasn't rushing to have it on then.
I'm sure at the launch her nails didn't look quite right, you could see loads of repairs or something whatever to her nails.
I find considering these products have been sold for sometime on QVC, why haven't presenters or models been given the treatment to fully test out prior to the shows with before and after shots?
After all they all seem to have had their hands on the lash treatment trying it out, enticing us to purchase.
The fact that a lot of comments that it easily peels off really puts me off, I don't need anymore layers of nail peeling off.

I like the Perfect Formula products. I use the pink gel when I just want a quick, groomed look and don't want colour. I hadn't tried painting ordinary colour polish over the top but am trying that today.

I really like perfect formula, I've found that it has really helped my very peeling nails. I've only found that it peels if I have put it on too thickly. The pink gel coat makes my nails look nice and healthy.

If yellowing of the nails is an issue the LD brilliance treatment really does treat and disguise yellowing. I wouldn't suggest using it if your nails are weak or brittle though as I think the treatment could be drying and harsh but the brilliance shield definitely whitens the tip AND makes the nail itself look pinker. Clever optical illusion.

Latest posts

Back