Beauty Insiders' Awards - no Liz Earle?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hated Great Lash. On the beauty boards Handbag etc, we all hated it over the years. I always thought it was the Max Factor 2000 calorie, the best selling mascara? Don't use it either have to say.

i thaught it was just me, i hate it too tried it once very over rated imho and i have good lashes to start with!

I hated Great Lash. On the beauty boards Handbag etc, we all hated it over the years. I always thought it was the Max Factor 2000 calorie, the best selling mascara? Don't use it either have to say.

i thaught it was just me, i hate it too tried it once very over rated imho and i have good lashes to start with!

Me too I loathe this mascara, there are much better available on the market at all preice points too.

Fingers crossed for the utterly fabulous Sarah Chapman :dance::dance::dance:

I've never understood the hype over Great Lash. It doesn't strike me as being even as good as other mascaras in its price range, and it's nothing like as good as the high-end brands such as Lancome. Yet it wins awards year after year; it's in In Style's Hall of Fame. It baffles me.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

'Not only is Maybelline Great Lash Mascara the best selling mascara, it is the world's number one selling cosmetic product. The company estimates 1 tube is sold every 1.6 seconds in the U.S. and worldwide Maybelline sold almost 13 million tubes in 2007. (That is more than twice as much as the 2nd best selling mascara, Loreal Voluminous, which sold 6.4 million tubes in 2007.)

Great Lash was introduced in 1971 still has the same pink and green tube. It is frequently mentioned in fashion magazines as favorite of professional makeup artists and a staple in their makeup bags.'

I can't believe Great Lash wins all those awards either, I bought it once and it was the worst mascara I ever bought, it did nothing but clump and then flake all day long.

I must have the oddest lashes then as Great Lash makes them lovely & long & it stays put all day.
Thank feck the dd's agree with me :54:

#29 Oddly enough Marzy, Great Lash is probably the one (buy anywhere) mascara that neither the girls or I have ever tried! Maybe I'll pick a couple up for them, it if works it'll be a heck of a lot cheaper than the current mascara 'budget'! :33:

Latest posts

Back