Beauty Insiders' Awards - no Liz Earle?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clemenzina

Registered Shopper
Boots have emailed me the following link to the CEW UK Beauty Awards finalists:

Not got time to chat now, but I have condemned it as corrupt on the strength of Leighton Denny's crystal nail file being among the finalists - what makes his any better than anyone else's? Crystal files have been going for years (but don't be scammed by glass files).

See what you think, Elemis and Sarah Chapman are there :)

clemenzina

Not got time to chat now, but I have condemned it as corrupt on the strength of Leighton Denny's crystal nail file being among the finalists - what makes his any better than anyone else's? Crystal files have been going for years (but don't be scammed by glass files).

clemenzina

Link worked fine for me!

clemenzina

Liz Earle has won lots of awards but never a CEW one, not sure if she has ever been nominated.

QVC are having CEW show on 28th April at 7 & 8pm

Liz Earle has won lots of awards but never a CEW one, not sure if she has ever been nominated.

QVC are having CEW show on 28th April at 7 & 8pm

Yes they have had CEW shows on QVC the last few years. Full of the usual ranges that QVC sell, so don't expect lots of new stuff.

Decleor, Gatineau, Elemis even gets a mention on the list and out QVC bring them making you think they actually won first place.:20:

Well a few brands that QVC stock are in there so they are safe. Bit of a rant why the Feck does Great Lash win awards? Its rubbish and always has been.

Last edited:
Yes they have had CEW shows on QVC the last few years. Full of the usual ranges that QVC sell, so don't expect lots of new stuff.

Decleor, Gatineau, Elemis even gets a mention on the list and out QVC bring them making you think they actually won first place.:20:

Well a few brands that QVC stock are in there so they are safe. Bit of a rant why the Feck does Great Lash win awards? Its rubbish and always has been.

I have seen the previous CEW shows so I know what to expect!!! :laughing:

Don't QVC sponsor the awards (along with Boots and others)

I think so :)

I think Great Lash is fab,Donna & have been using it for years & believe me I've tried loads :1:

I think Great Lash is fab,Donna & have been using it for years & believe me I've tried loads :1:

It's the best selling mascara in the world - one is sold every couple of seconds apparently and it wins almost every award going. Have never got round to trying it myself.

It's the best selling mascara in the world - one is sold every couple of seconds apparently and it wins almost every award going. Have never got round to trying it myself.

You should give it a try,Lou.My 2 dd's use it too & wouldn't use anything else :1:

You should give it a try,Lou.My 2 dd's use it too & wouldn't use anything else :1:

There couldn't be a better advert than your two gorgeous - and knowledgable - girls, you've talked me in to it! dublol

I hated Great Lash. On the beauty boards Handbag etc, we all hated it over the years. I always thought it was the Max Factor 2000 calorie, the best selling mascara? Don't use it either have to say.

Latest posts

Back