Beauty gift ideas TSV 6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OH!!!!!!! Dr.Rob the guy who invented the Clarisonic is coming over for the launch!!!!!

They'll probably have high stock levels (or advanced orders option) if he's coming over. Can't imagine he'd waste his time if it was going to be a midnight sell out with no advanced orders.

Well after reading a lot about it and listening to people discuss it on here (thank you to Donna for her detailed info), I am determined to give this a go as I have tried about everything (darn menopause) for some of the skin concerns I have . This is where I simply love QVC's 30 day MBG and I really hope its as good as it promises to be.

Well after reading a lot about it and listening to people discuss it on here (thank you to Donna for her detailed info), I am determined to give this a go as I have tried about everything (darn menopause) for some of the skin concerns I have . This is where I simply love QVC's 30 day MBG and I really hope its as good as it promises to be.

Donna is a star, what would we do without her? Great advice.

I agree, all we have to lose is the P & P if it is not for us.

More info from the Clarisonic UK facebook page.

The Clarisonic PLUS is ‘Today’s Special Value’ product this weekend on QVC’s Beauty Channel. Starting at midnight on Saturday 5th/Sunday 6th November our very own Dr Robb Akridge and Ann Terrington will demonstrate an exciting range of Clarisonic PLUS models with a value added pack of cleansers and brush heads worth £84 included in each kit! The Lavender and Green Floral models are exclusive to QVC and not available anywhere else in the UK! Tune in live to QVC’s Beauty Channel to take advantage of this great deal.

I'm really torn about this.
It's my birthday next month and as I always choose His gift for me (tut) I could justify it to myself at least (he probably thinks I'll get a book lol).
I've been reading the reviews on Makeupalley & some are quite off-putting.

Just my tuppence worth - I have had my Clarisonic for just under a year and my skin looks really clear, the clearest its ever been, I use much less moisturiser than I used to which is a bonus and I very very rarely get spots (even at the time of the month) I have the face version and I also got the Mia for my birthday in August wouldn't be without mine and would recommend very highly.

For those with good skin a test you can try with the Clarisonic.

Use it for a week. Feel how smooth and clear you face feels. Then stop for a week and then feel your face again. If its the same smooth clear feel send it back. Also remove your makeup, then use the clarisonic and see how much more comes off.

You no longer need to use exfoliators for a start so you are saving money from that.

I'm really torn about this.
It's my birthday next month and as I always choose His gift for me (tut) I could justify it to myself at least (he probably thinks I'll get a book lol).
I've been reading the reviews on Makeupalley & some are quite off-putting.
I have seen those reviews too that's why I would prefer to buy from QVC so there is the option of sending it back.

If it eliminates the need for exfoiliators that is a big plus for me. I have never found one (of the grainy variety) that I like, they take ages to get off my skin. I too read the reviews on Makeupalley. A few bad ones, but it doesn't put me off.

Hey you lot , I come on here to be talked OUT of buying tsv's etc. You've all managed to convince me that I need one of these. :mysmilie_514:
No will power , thats my problem. I'll be justifying it by saying we could all use it. I'm absolutely bursting to know the price. I think it might be too expensive for me with it having all the extras in it. Oh well there's always the magic phrase EASY PAY.

Hey you lot , I come on here to be talked OUT of buying tsv's etc. You've all managed to convince me that I need one of these. :mysmilie_514:
No will power , thats my problem. I'll be justifying it by saying we could all use it. I'm absolutely bursting to know the price. I think it might be too expensive for me with it having all the extras in it. Oh well there's always the magic phrase EASY PAY.

Oooh Sorry Wrongsideof40. I must admit, this is the first item that I have got worked up about for ages, as I have a few concerns with my skin that normal skincare is just not addressing. But, like you the magic phrase is Easy Pay, even though it is my Christmas pressie.

For those who have one if you have fine lines has it improved the look of those and firmed up your skin? Thanks

I couldn't agree more Wrongsideof40. You've taken the words right out of my mouth. Please, please let there be 4 easy pays. Plus, I've now looked at pics posted by Sazza and am even more excited that there is a colour choice and love the green floral option:clapping:

The TSV is

Clarisonic Face & Body Plus Complete Sonic Skin Cleansing System with Added Value Pack approx £156.00

So do we think this is the TSV price?

So will it be 3 or 4 easy pay?????

QVC US always have max easy pay so that would be £39 if three then £52. Bet the postage is £6+!!!

Sad individual that I am, thinking of the lavender.

Not getting the Elemis TSV or the Smashbox.

QVC US always have max easy pay so that would be £39 if three then £52. Bet the postage is £6+!!!

the rough price is £156.82 so that will be around the price for the TSV

Yes TSV price is approx £156, approx normal QVC price is £189

Think I will stick to the original clarisonic that I have. Cannot really justify having two at that price to be honest!

Just told Mr Itchy price, he has gone a whiter shade of pale, but can't refuse me (he wouldn't anyway). He also hopes it is 3 or 4 easy pay. I want the Lavender one too.

For those who have one if you have fine lines has it improved the look of those and firmed up your skin? Thanks

No, tbh, at least not for me. It's really well designed and made, and easy to use, but hasn't really had any benefits other than being a good cleansing system. For firming I would recommend the Tua Trend - had good results from that.

Latest posts

Back