1x 30ml Acacia Hand Cream
1x 125g Bonne Mere Linden (Lime Blossom) Soap

Item 229659
1x 500ml Shea Body Lotion
1x 500ml Ultra Rich Shower Cream
1x 250ml Frangipani Hand & Body Mousse
1x 30ml Frangipani Hand Cream
1x 125g Bonne Mere Honeysuckle Soap

Gemdreamer these are the auto delivery options and apparently the first one is rose fragrance (as far as we know).

Another autodelivery question for you nice peeps: when ordering something on autodelivery, is p&p charged for the deliveries after the original ones or is that free? TIA

Another autodelivery question for you nice peeps: when ordering something on autodelivery, is p&p charged for the deliveries after the original ones or is that free? TIA

Im sure delivery is charged on each auto delivery SS.. Nice to see you back, haven't seen you for a while :mysmilie_348:

YES it is charged on each delivery SS.:mysmilie_701:
An extra £5.00 or £6.00 per order. Perhaps you should have a re - think?:mysmilie_81:

YES it is charged on each delivery SS.:mysmilie_701:
An extra £5.00 or £6.00 per order. Perhaps you should have a re - think?:mysmilie_81:

I'm still considering LH, I always factor in the silly p&p when deciding to buy, so we will have to see on the day. Believe it or not, I actually appreciate your effort to curb our over-spending. But for once, this TSV has things in that I would use... we'll see. I promise you I'll think about the autodelivery carefully... are you pleased?:mysmilie_696:

I'm still considering LH, I always factor in the silly p&p when deciding to buy, so we will have to see on the day. Believe it or not, I actually appreciate your effort to curb our over-spending. But for once, this TSV has things in that I would use... we'll see. I promise you I'll think about the autodelivery carefully... are you pleased?:mysmilie_696:

Are you kidding! She'll only be pleased if you FART Silly Sausage!!!

I too am considering this tsv as I do really need shower gel and body lotion. I am down to the last two inches of my SBC shower creme and am half way through a tub of body lotion that I don't really like.

Are you kidding! She'll only be pleased if you FART Silly Sausage!!!
I too am considering this tsv as I do really need shower gel and body lotion. I am down to the last two inches of my SBC shower creme and am half way through a tub of body lotion that I don't really like.

Thank you Almerinda. You can be my spokesperson if you like.:mysmilie_61:

You really need to get this TSV, LH. Have a lovely bath and relax. You are too uptight. :mysmilie_12:

I think that you will need all the help that you can get what with Liz Earle and Occitane TSVs coming up!!!
I too am tempted by the Liz Earle one but I don't NEED anything and am therefore farting. It makes it all the more pleasurable when you can treat yourself to something that you need and like. AND, if by any chance the TSV that you think you are going to like is not to your taste, then FARTING is even more satisfying!!

:mysmilie_348:

Hang on, LH, that's not fair!! So, Almerinda is (rightly, of course) considering purchasing the TSV and she becomes your spokeperson, I consider buying the same TSV and get sent to the naughty step...double standards or what??? :mysmilie_478:

Hang on, LH, that's not fair!! So, Almerinda is (rightly, of course) considering purchasing the TSV and she becomes your spokeperson, I consider buying the same TSV and get sent to the naughty step...double standards or what??? :mysmilie_478:

I wondered about that too!! I think that my dwindling shower creme and sickly sweet strawberry and mango body lotion did it. LH obviously thinks that you bathroom cabinet is stuffed with past Occitane TSVs.

Well is it????

I worked out if you get it on AD it's over £20 on P&P!!!! I'm f.a.r.ting on this as i have a huge stockpile to get through.

I wondered about that too!! I think that my dwindling shower creme and sickly sweet strawberry and mango body lotion did it. LH obviously thinks that you bathroom cabinet is stuffed with past Occitane TSVs.

Well is it????

No, actually this would be my first L'Occitane TSV ever!!!! I'm sulking at the injustice now! :mysmilie_682:

I worked out if you get it on AD it's over £20 on P&P!!!! I'm f.a.r.ting on this as i have a huge stockpile to get through.

Yes, that's steep, although to be fair, the parcel will be heavy, so this is one of the few occasions when p & p is not totally ridiculous... I'm thinking of going for the autodelivery and cancel after the second lot... (but don't tell LH :mysmilie_697:)

Latest posts

Back