Beauty Day - Decleor TSV 22/11/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not another hydra-floral, its like Philosophy - purity & hope in a jar, Liz Earle - c&p, IB and moisturiser, Smashbox - photofinish primer. When did TSVs become so unimaginative?

The TSV's are definitely becoming less imaginative. i'm not impressed with having another pot of hydra floral in this kit when there are so many other products they could include.

Yep it did, and the jar is sitting on my shelf unopened as I still have one open from a kit last year. In fact out of the last TSV I have so far used some of the balm essential and that's about it.

Ladies I am giving up on Decleor from here on in. It does nothing for me. I WILL NOT BUY ANYMORE DECLEOR.

Anybody know the price of this? And before loveheart comes down on me like a ton a bricks, I'm asking for a friend. :giggle:

Right, now we are back in business how many of you have gone for the TSV. I was tempted but I know I would get bored with the 50ml moisuriser after a few weeks and I don't need hand cream and I wouldn't use the neroli so I am f.a.r.ting.

I ordered! My favourite moisturiser, oil and handcream - couldn't resist, especially on Easypay!

Em xXx

Disappointing TSV this time round. I have everything but that night cream, and that's not tempting enough for me, so I'm FARTing too :D Same with Gatineau when they're on - so much more they could put in.

I bought my hydra floral on eBay recently for just £24, from a reputable seller that doesn't rip his customers off!

I haven't - might have been tempted if I hadn't bought the Gatineau recently (and the Yankee Candles - and the Tahitian Pearl..........)

i didn't get the TSV but i went for the BE try me and i can't promise i wont buy more. Sorry LH:blush: It's so nice to be back:happy::happy:

Anyone else want to fess up? Just because I haven't been around doesn't mean you can all go mad. I haven't bought a thing today. I wasn't particularly f.a.r.ting but it was all the same old same old.

was toying with the decleor, but I need cleanser/toner moisturiser in fact I'm just about running out of everything, is Decleor as good as Fiona makes out, spesh for anti ageing?

I haven't bought anything but MrM has!, does that count? I was watching the Elemis hour and he said he would buy me something from it for Christmas. I've gone for the Visible Brilliance kit mainly because my skin is awful at the moment - have changed my pill and think this is the cause of the break out so am hoping trying their cleanser and toner will help. Have since realised that this was the TSV that I farted on and the reviews on the serum have not been particularly kind but will wait and see.

I didn't buy anything today either.. On their last Beauty Day, everything on air was on 3 easy pays, which was great.. There wasn't much on easy pay today.. I bought a few nail goodies on eb*y instead :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back