Beauty Day - Decleor TSV 22/11/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well done Daisy and Valm. Mr Loveheart said I could buy anything I wanted but there was nothing that took my fancy. I also went shopping this morning and failed to spend any money. Oh well, will have to see what and LG, OPI and Elemis has in store for us. Well done Sev's mum too.

did not buy a thing! am feeling very proud of myself, but actually I found it all a bit dull and samey, wish they would bring us some new ranges. I was amused by Catherine Huntley describing Julia Roberts as "well preserved" during a Decleor show. Don't think JR will find that much of a compliment.

did not buy a thing! am feeling very proud of myself, but actually I found it all a bit dull and samey, wish they would bring us some new ranges. I was amused by Catherine Huntley describing Julia Roberts as "well preserved" during a Decleor show. Don't think JR will find that much of a compliment.

i laughed at that as well.Although JR went on and on about being 53 during the decleor shows.

I didn't buy anything either - woop!!

Am waiting on the elemis TSV - may buy 2 although not sure yet - will assess money situation once I know how much it is!!

I made sure I didn't tune into QVC all day on Sunday. I'm feeling quite virtuous, although I did tell my mum it was a Decleor TSV/Day so maybe Santa might put some in my Christmas Stocking.

I didn't buy either.
I love Decleor but not Hydra Floral.I did buy the last Gatineau TSV and will also buy the Elemis TSV next month.

I heard that too! You would think that JR was about 90 and not in her early to mid fifties. I am not sure how old CH is but I don't think that she will wear as well.

Anyone else want to fess up? Just because I haven't been around doesn't mean you can all go mad. I haven't bought a thing today. I wasn't particularly f.a.r.ting but it was all the same old same old.

No, I didn't buy anything either. I've had my November splurge as you well know.

Mine has just arrived. Everything smells lovely especially the body milk. :) Just hope it all performs well.

The booklet with the TSV says it's your step by step guide but it's not really. There's no mention of how much Aromessence to use so I've had to check out the Decleor website.

And yes the bag is huge.

Latest posts

Back