Be prepared

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

salabim

Registered Shopper
I received the wrong Ultrasun TSV - medium to high when i ordered high/very high

Oh no - not another cock up...

Now for all the hassle - hope you get it sorted.

Thankyou - I've called customer services and they are sending a return label. The person I spoke to said it had happened to a few people, so it looks like a proper cock up

Another shambles!

Jude xx

(Salabim...are you a fan of Bananas in Pyjamas? I seem to remember them saying something like "Sim salabim puff!" )

Another shambles!

Jude xx

(Salabim...are you a fan of Bananas in Pyjamas? I seem to remember them saying something like "Sim salabim puff!" )

No I haven't seen Bananas in Pyjamas. My cousins in Italy gave me the nickname Sim Salabim when they were little. I think it was something magicians said, like abracadabra, but I've never come across it since. I'll definitely try and catch Bananas etc now, thanks

I only ordered mine yesterday so I'll have to wait. I went for the medium but hummed and haahed over the high so I'll take what I get given :) That said it is very inconvenient when its Q's error and we have to put it right. Little bit of loyalty discount off a future buy perhaps. Only a small gesture but it would go along way :)
Wasn't one of the products in the high set smaller than the comparable one in the medium set? So if you do get the high instead of the medium then some compensation would definitely be in order!

Not only that but the Family SPF30 and SPF50+ really are very different. The SPF30 leaves you matte and slightly pasty (good for toning down rosacea). The SPF50 leaves you greasy and very shiny without any white hue. Surprisingly different beasts.

Not only that but the Family SPF30 and SPF50+ really are very different. The SPF30 leaves you matte and slightly pasty (good for toning down rosacea). The SPF50 leaves you greasy and very shiny without any white hue. Surprisingly different beasts.

You're not selling either one to me I'm afraid :eek:)

I hope i dont get the wrong one, I am not keen on the sport 20, and have ordered the high, for my friend and myself for our holiday in penang, later in the year.

I too received the recorded message stating my order may be wrong. I went for very high on auto delivery but if I receive the wrong item I would be happy to keep it IF they could change the future drops. No chance of that I know

I too received the recorded message stating my order may be wrong. I went for very high on auto delivery but if I receive the wrong item I would be happy to keep it IF they could change the future drops. No chance of that I know

After CS said they'd send a label I rang and said I'd be happy to keep the wrong set if future auto deliveries could be the very high I ordered and they said ok. Refunded my p & p on this first set too as they'd sent wrong item.

That's a sensible solution Salabim, shame QVC customer service can't come up with creative approach to their shambles!

Jude xx

PS You really need to see the older eps of Bananas in Pyjamas (played by out of work Aussie actors dressed as Bananas and Teddy Bears). The current shows are animations and not nearly as funny!

Latest posts

Back