BCC Night?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

concordia

Easily Confused
It's BCC night tomorrow. Have I missed something? In previous years this forum was a frenzy of activity hunting out the bargains. Now strangely silent. Is it the credit crunch or have we lost interest or just finding other ways to support BCC? Sorry, another thought, is the info somewhere else - is the Drop still in existence?

Last edited:
Sadly this will be the first year I can't see the drop, as money has been so tight lately I couldn't even scrape together enough to become a VIP member so I shall have to do my yoyo act to go between the TV and the computer and hopefully manage to get a couple of Christmas presents. Enjoy yourselves tomorrow night, hope you all manage to get a few things but please leave a few goodies for me.
I haven't bought anything from QVC for nearly a year but tomorrow is a bit different as the money doesn't go into QVC's pocket and having lost my sister to breast cancer at only 39 it is something I try and support.

Why are these details of QVC BCC items placed in the drop if they relate to QVC?

Thought this is the QVC forum? Surely it should be posted here.

Why are these details of QVC BCC items placed in the drop if they relate to QVC?

Thought this is the QVC forum? Surely it should be posted here.

Unfortunately over the years we have found that we get a huge increase in "guests" looking at the QVC forum in the lead up to BCC, they don't bother to join ST, they are just looking to get the details of the BCC items.

We feel this is unfair to our members who seek the items out and share the details with the members of the forum.

Everyone has the option of viewing the drop, just need to become a VIP member.

We know not everyone will be happy with the situation but it is fairest option we have been able to come up to stop all these "guests" getting access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back