Bare Minerals TSV 9/3/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SaraW

Registered Shopper
Just wondering as I need foundation but will try and wait if it will be included in the March TSV.

Thanks,

Sara

I think lee may have mentioned before that it will be ready foundation

Yes it is gonna to a BE TSV on 9th March. I'm really hoping that it is going to be this collection!! http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-Feel-the-Love-The-Thrill-of-It-All-7-pc-Collection-Beauty.product.A235171.html?sc=A235171-Targeted&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-12-_-A235171&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/71/a235171.001?$uslarge$

It includes ready foundation & luminizer/blush. Has anyone tried the ready foundation? I think it has mixed reviews. Some love it, some hate it. The shades are lightly different. Either lighter or darker than original.. can't remember which it is though! lol.. I would really like to try it though. In the states they stock golden fair! WIsh QVC UK would do that.. I have to get fairly light usually with tsvs.

I might be wrong but wasn't there a picture in the beauty bash thread - it didn't look like the Ready collection but I can't do linky things...

Yes it is gonna to a BE TSV on 9th March. I'm really hoping that it is going to be this collection!! http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-Feel-the-Love-The-Thrill-of-It-All-7-pc-Collection-Beauty.product.A235171.html?sc=A235171-Targeted&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-12-_-A235171&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/71/a235171.001?$uslarge$

It includes ready foundation & luminizer/blush. Has anyone tried the ready foundation? I think it has mixed reviews. Some love it, some hate it. The shades are lightly different. Either lighter or darker than original.. can't remember which it is though! lol.. I would really like to try it though. In the states they stock golden fair! WIsh QVC UK would do that.. I have to get fairly light usually with tsvs.

Hi, I was coloured tested at the beauty bash for the ready foundation, I am quite pale and usually use light in the original but the BA said that I would be medium 250 in the ready, I was given a sample and I find the coverage is much lighter than the original - hope this helps :)

Someone I think posted this photo on Fb or it may have been here , sorry I cant remember who it was They said it was the TSV ....

1622266_1415597495346997_1884450075_n.jpg

Id like the ready foundation in the Tsv as I haven't tried that yet

Thanks for this. I always buy this for a close friend . Looks like a good set.

Has anyone got an idea of what exactly is in this Tsv? Just wondered as it is not far away now and I am intrigued. Ta
If you google more than meets the eye you will find it, not guaranteed it's exactly the same but I found a you tube video of an American lady showing it

I am holding on as I want to try the new liquid serum foundation. I have watched it being applied on video on the US site. They have advanced orders for 8th April, I think it is around 39 dollars I'm not sure what our equivalent would be, and they have it on 3 easy pays. It is applied with a brush that looks good and the foundation is dropped into a resevoire in the middle of the brush and then applied in swirling motions so no need for swirl tap buff stuff.

I am holding on as I want to try the new liquid serum foundation. I have watched it being applied on video on the US site. They have advanced orders for 8th April, I think it is around 39 dollars I'm not sure what our equivalent would be, and they have it on 3 easy pays. It is applied with a brush that looks good and the foundation is dropped into a resevoire in the middle of the brush and then applied in swirling motions so no need for swirl tap buff stuff.
Isn't that meant to be coming in July? It's only March so you could always squeeze in this TSV (sorry :mysmilie_11:)

bareMinerals TSV 9th March - any ideas yet?

Hi, can't find a thread about the upcoming bareMinerals TSV so would appreciate any clues, please.
Thank you!

Love BM primers they are better than Laura Geller ones. They are keeping this TSV under wraps i thought there would be a promo out by now.

Latest posts

Back