Bare minerals TSV 7/2/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't forget to use Quidco for Feelunique - 7% cashback.

Sorry I couldnt use reply with quote - it kept takiing me to the Deal Channel or something when I started to type :taphead:

I'm a Top cashback girl myself, They are giving 9%. :up:

I'm a Top cashback girl myself, They are giving 9%. :up:

I have used Top cash back too but don't like the hastle of having to claim the money rather that it just going straight in your bank every week. So now just stick to Quidco as it is easier.

Well,Jill I Am said it would cost 60 pounds for half the size products from the BE site direct.

Seems like good value to me.

What a boring TSV together with Jill.I.Am presenting it! Has AY jumped ship? She was down to present this I believe. QVC has been underwhelming in its TSV's so far this year.

Yawn.......................

I can just see this being the tip of the iceberg for beauty TSVs Lilo Lil

They are not even close to the super value TSVs in the very early days of QVC, and as you say underwhelming, as the majority are available elsewhere

What a boring TSV together with Jill.I.Am presenting it! Has AY jumped ship? She was down to present this I believe. QVC has been underwhelming in its TSV's so far this year.

Yawn.......................

According to Twitter, AYs husband is unwell and she's looking after him.

A very boring TSV. And I've already heard the phrase "luscious layers of light" twice already. That drives me mad!

I think this does live up to the Todays Special Value in terms of value - compared to high street price is does seems very good value imo - if you use BM. I dont anymore. Wasnt sure about the primer - the model Debra Ann looked VERY yellow and greasy - not a good look on its own. Also, when did it stop being Bare Escentuals - I missed that:thinking:

I'd like to know about the name change, they used to use both BareMinerals and BareEscentuals at one time, they also used "I.D" as well which is possibly why NewID changed to New CID. Wonder why the founder decided not to go with "Blodgett Make up"?

Jude xx

Value-wise I think the TSV is a good buy, but it comes far too close on the heels of something very similar last year which was a double-sized primer, foundation and the same radiance. I'm all for being radiant, but that is overkill! And yes, the ole luscious layers of light is quite an irritating phrase, as is SJ with her 'here's the lovely whoever the model is, this is a very pretty, very natural look'. I am not going to watch the presentations just in case my fingers start getting itchy.

It's great value, but nothing I need, so I'm not going for it. It would have been good if they'd offered a choice of the regular, neutralising or brightening primers.

Why can't they put a small pot of Foundation in with the TSV for people? I don't buy BE anymore as it is too much faffing around for me but i did when they first came to the UK.

I would have preferred a TSV of ready products. I havent tried any of them yet as im trying to get rid of my stash first! im also waiting for the 2nd auto delivery so no more bare minerals for me for a while, although I do think its great value!

Wasn't the primer in a jumbo size the Beauty Pick of the Month fairly recently or is my memory failing me? I seem to remember it being flogged relentlessly not too long ago so surely people who bought it won't need more and won't buy this TSV? They must have tons of it!

Latest posts

Back