Bare Minerals TSV 6/11/13 Any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It worked for me, I clicked the buy button on the item in the search result and it asked me to confirm I accept the auto-delivery item, clicked yes and it's in my bag. I was just curious.

Pity I don't want to buy it!

It worked for me, I clicked the buy button on the item in the search result and it asked me to confirm I accept the auto-delivery item, clicked yes and it's in my bag. I was just curious.

Pity I don't want to buy it!

Lol don't you just hate it when it works and you don't want it :)

Thanks Snowstorm and Autumn, I have been offline pacifying my poor dogs as they are terrified of the fireworks that were being let off until well past midnight. I shall try now!

Thanks Snowstorm and Autumn, I have been offline pacifying my poor dogs as they are terrified of the fireworks that were being let off until well past midnight. I shall try now!

Awww poor doggies :Sad:, Ive just checked and its still available to order :Laugh:

All done, really appreciate the advice; I wouldn't gave thought of hitting 'buy' when it said sold out! There are some clever people on here!

Thats a good idea but hope they don't go and lower the price at midnight on the day like they did with the Ninja TSV (£99 rather than £112)

Thanks for the update. Just ordered one as a Christmas pressie for my friend.

bareMinerals 6 Piece Beautifully Brilliant Collection

QVC Price: £43.00

Today's Special Value Price : £34.96

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/bareMinerals-6...ection.product.205218.html?productId=12955963

bareMinerals Beautifully Brilliant Rose Gold Collection. This six-piece set contains the brand new Perfect Light Mineral Veil to help you look your best in any light, plus gorgeous blusher, eyeshadow, liner and lipgloss colours, all presented in a pretty clutch bag. Celebrate the brilliance of you with this collection of exquisite everyday essentials for your make-up bag from bareMinerals.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery - every 90 days

Change your look with the season - our Auto Delivery option means you get a new collection of colours every 90 days, so your make-up will always look great and be right on trend. Suitable for all skin tones, all complexions and all ages.

Contains:

•1 x Perfect Light Mineral Veil (6.5g; full size) - especially made for QVC, this colour-adjusting formula adapts to UV light to help soften the appearance of shadows, fine lines and discoloration
•1 x Perfect Rose Blush (0.85g; full size) - especially made for QVC, this luxurious blush layers on a warm pop of peachy-pink colour to cheeks
•1 x 4.0 READY Eye shadow Palette (5g; full size) in Promise (creamy beige), Future (sunset pink), Destiny (warm grey) and Sign (purple haze) - these exceptionally vivid colours in an ultra-smooth, silky texture give effortless application and seamless blendability, perfect for day to night looks
•1 x 2.0 READY Liner Shadow (3g; full size) in Panorama (charcoal) and Perspective (espresso) - intense, provocative colour for a beautifully bold, eye-defining effect that is long-wearing and amazingly blendable
•1 x Moxie Lipgloss (4.5ml; full size) in Shining Star - especially made for QVC in a gorgeous dusky rose, this lipgloss hydrates, smoothes and revitalises, leaving lips fuller-looking, refreshed and with a luminous shine
•1 x Flawless Application Face Brush - this versatile face brush has softly-tapered, semi-round bristles for effortless light-to-medium coverage and a flawless finish
•1 x metallic clutch bag

Want to stay up to date with the latest trends?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive new colours, brush and a new bag every 90 days for a 12-month period at Today’s Special Value Price.

Second collection in February

•1 x Perfect Light Mineral Veil (6.5g; full size)
•1 x Plush Peach Blush (0.85g; full size) in soft peach
•1 x 4.0 READY Eye shadow Palette (5g; full size) in Haute (silvery shimmer), Tres Chic (apricot crème), Invite Only (taupe slate) and Couture (glimmering clove)
•1 x 2.0 READY Liner shadow (3g; full size) in Hypnotize (rich granite) and Beguile (midnight marine)
•1 x Moxie Lipgloss (4.5ml; full size) in Big Spender (glistening apricot)
•1 x Angled Face Brush
•1 x pale pewter clutch bag

Third collection in May

•1 x Perfect Light Mineral Veil (6.5g; full size)
•1 x Marvelous Mauve Blush (0.85g; full size) in fresh mauve
•1 x 4.0 READY Eye shadow Palette (5g; full size) in Spotlight (opalescent cream), Fortune (pink seashell), Truffle (brown truffle) and Eureka (metallic moss)
•1 x 2.0 READY Liner shadow (3g; full size) in Quest (rich brown) and Query (deep smoky eggplant)
•1 x Moxie Lipgloss (4.5ml; full size) in Future Star (sheer melon)
•1 x Feather Light Brush
•1 x bronze clutch bag

Behind the brand
bareMinerals uses only the purest, highest-quality ingredients with none of the harsh chemicals and preservatives that can irritate skin. Boasting gorgeous colour collections and ground-breaking skincare lines, bareMinerals has earned its reputation as a beauty pioneer in mineral-based make-up

Who on earth gets through a 6.5ml pot of mineral veil in 90 days? I know it's smaller than the original "full size" MV, but what the heck are they doing with it?

Who on earth gets through a 6.5ml pot of mineral veil in 90 days? I know it's smaller than the original "full size" MV, but what the heck are they doing with it?

I don't know anyone who actually uses mineral veil - I can't even flog it on ebay cos no-one wants it .

Debbie Flint (noon hour) doesn't look herself, at first I thought she was under-done so Lee or SJ could add colour during the hour. I've found a similar problem with the loose shadows, that the pigment isn't strong enough without foiling with a wet brush (which tends to be too much).
I need to be able to deepen the socket-line but I have a million* other eye shadows which achieve this better than bare mineral's shadows (*only a slight exaggeration!). I think Debbie is the same, she needs more definition around her eyes because usually her eye colour looks lovely. She also needs more cheek colour than she's wearing atm or maybe a stronger lip but I think she normally looks better than this so I'm still not tempted.

Has anyone tried the Velvet eyeshadows? I've just ordered these because they went on the model easily (apparently) and her eyes looked stunning. Sounds like it's exactly what I'm after.

Latest posts

Back