Bare Minerals TSV 11/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anyone likes the eyeshadows but doesn't really want the whole lot you can them free delivery here for £15.49.

http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/...um=Shopping+Feed&utm_campaign=Google+Shopping

Thanks for posting this link. I didn't know this website before. I didnt get the eye shadows but i did get electric lane nail polish which i have been looking for at a reasonable price without having to buy a full set of polishes i didnt want or ridiculous P&P charges!

I deleted my e-mail as I thought it was just the day, could anyone tell me what the code was please

Not sure about that one possibly GIFTOB (?) but there's another one out today valid up to the end of 10th Nov which is GETGRG for 3 easy pay.

Really nice TSV, different cosmetic bags on AD and different full size brushes, everything limited edition, lipsticks are exclusive to QVC,very nice presentation, lots of different things in the kit.
I'm not buying but really enjoyed seeing all the effort they put in this TSV.

Lol was not surprised to see this thread, what a look and then she has soooo much eye make up on it all just looks so wrong! All the other models have sparkly tops, but the poor things they all look so bad in Bare Minerals, it does nothing for the token older lady, I think she looked better before!

Oops I thought I'd posted this in the thread below about Alison's outfit, but I guess the rest of my comments fit in.

Last edited:
I think it is a rubbish Christmas TSV, colours are horrilbe IMHO and for the price they could of put in a full size foundation for people.

www.escentual.com has 15% off all the BE(or they did up to earlier this week), great company very fast shipping.

I am not a fan of the lose foundation, but a week ago I could not get my usual lipstick primer(MAC, sold out), stopped at the BE counter in Debenhams. I knew one of the SA as she worked with a friend on another counter before. So she recommended their Re-ver Lip and it was only £1 more than MAC. Actually admit its better than MAC and really holds the colour on.

I think it is a rubbish Christmas TSV, colours are horrilbe IMHO and for the price they could of put in a full size foundation for people.

Completely agree. What a crap TSV.

Those eyeshadow colours are downright odd in combination. Was giving it the benefit of the doubt until I saw them applied, but they look terrible. A larger foundation would have been better at least.

Any of the BM brushes I have had have been rotten quality. They seem to go really coarse and shed like mad.

Bit of a let down.

Yet another disappointing TSV.

I like the foundation, I wear it in the summer for the SPF and it really has a lovely finish. However one pot lasts forever, you really don't need auto delivery.

I don't like the colours of the eyeshadows, I always avoid pinks and purples, I look ill if I wear them. Why do they keep putting pink toned eyeshadows in TSV's? Laura Geller ones are just as bad. More neutral shades please!!!!

The lipglosses, I may use the lighter one of the 2 but probably not. The darker glosses would look amazing on anyone with dark skin, but not me.

The foundation and blush are ok, but I don't need them. I already have a BE foundation and have a Mally one, a bobbi brown stick one and a chanel one waiting in the wings. I change my foundation depending on the dryness of my skin, whether I can get away with just a dab or whether I am standing in the sun all day. But even with that I have enough. I already have my fave LG pink grapefruit, a mally cream tube and a bobbi brown pot rouge. I don 't need another for a few years!

I have enough eyeliner, and I think the gold bags look cheap and nasty and I wouldn't be seen dead with one. The auto delivery concept is a good one, but they could have chosen a nicer set of bags/brush roll. I wil stick with my kipling make up bag with a built in brush compartment.

Not for me. I have pots of the loose powder and dont need any more. They never disappear!! Not keen on the eye colours. I have a few of the radiance blushes, the brushes tend to be poor quality, i bought brushes from boots (recommended on here fab), lip glosses are the only thing that appeals!

I've really been looking forward to this. My daughter has started using the bm foundation and looks really good and I thought this would be a nice prezzie for her and it would have been if only they hadn't been so stingy with the foundation. Having read your posts and given it some thought I think I can do better getting the foundation elsewhere and then maybe some benefit and a good kabuki to go with it.

Well it just goes to show that we are all different. I wasn't going to bother based on the description alone but having seen the products and heard what Lee and SJ have said Ive changed my mind. The brushes are synthetic now (previous ones were scratchy and constantly shed hair), the bag my daughter wants as it matches her shoes lol, we've both tried the Moxie lip glosses and they are really nice and the colours look better once applied (you can be a less heavy handed than they have on air), but the eyeshadows were the biggest surprise - agreed they won't suit everyone (nothing ever does) but I thought I would wear them. I've still got the 30 day MBG if it isn't all that I thought.
Good value TSV.

I've really been looking forward to this. My daughter has started using the bm foundation and looks really good and I thought this would be a nice prezzie for her and it would have been if only they hadn't been so stingy with the foundation. Having read your posts and given it some thought I think I can do better getting the foundation elsewhere and then maybe some benefit and a good kabuki to go with it.
202279 looks like it's good value and it has a fab bag, it might be worth a look.

I've gone for it on auto delivery, first time I've ever plumped for AD on anything. I had a mass chuck out session yesterday of all the half used tubes/pots of stuff I was never going to go back to and my make up bag suddenly looked very sparse (but also very clean and tidy!) so I decided to treat myself to it, but they nearly didn't get a sale at all as the website wouldn't let me order and Q-Cut was arseing around at midnight. Finally got it done at half twelve, but not impressed with the service, QVC!

Oooh, thank you Boris Bear, I hadn't spotted this set. It's a much better option for me and seems good value too.

I thought I may go for this but now I've seen it it doesn't appeal.I have to want or use over 50% of a TSV to buy it,and this isn't cutting it!

Now I'm interested, what Kipling bag is it please Weathergirl?

No problem Marina. It's called the blossom2go, it may not be available any more but I got mine about 6 months ago from Kipling's own website in the outlet section. It measures approx 8in x 5in x 3.5in and has a roomy compartment with an inside pouch that fits all of my everyday make up and zips closed. On the opposite side there is another zip that unfastens to reveal a compartment for 6 brushes, full sizes, various thicknesses. Opposite that is a roomy mesh compartment which I find handy for medicines, tweezers, scissors and a nail file. Would fit loads more like a muslin cloth etc, too, when I last looked they still had them in black available. I think they were either in the luggage or accessories section of the outlet section IYKWIM

Latest posts

Back