Bare minerals sunless tanner with brush

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Reviews on this are either 5 star or 1 star.

Appreciate any opinions on here (much more honest and helpful).

I am 61 and pale to medium and only do fake tan for holidays as usually covered up at home. It is quite pricey so would be grateful for any info before splashing out.

Thanks in advance.

Have never tried it,I am using the Elemis Total Glow Bronzing Lotion and am very impressed,have ordered the 400ml size,it may suit you as you can build up the colour and the smell is pleasant.
Lynn :mysmilie_48:

I'd recommend it. A little goes a long way and the brush application method is brilliant for avoiding streaky legs and orange palms . The colour is very natural ( no tango orange ).

I'd say go for it

Does anyone know if you can get a comparable brush on its own? I've given the BM tan a sniff in a shop and really hated the smell, and I have a fake tan I like anyway. I'd just like to try the brush application method as it looks like it could be great for getting an even cover.

I have no experience of the product, but on the tv screen the models' limbs looked like they had been Tangoed.
How that looks in real life, I don't know, but other fake tans on QVC don't look like that on our tv, so I'm guessing it uses different pigments from other tans.
Not a look that I would want.

Reviews on this are either 5 star or 1 star.

Appreciate any opinions on here (much more honest and helpful).

I am 61 and pale to medium and only do fake tan for holidays as usually covered up at home. It is quite pricey so would be grateful for any info before splashing out.

Thanks in advance.

I haven't tried it but there are lots of video reviews on YouTube raving about it & some demos with before and after too! If you just want to try it you could get the smaller size it is £18 on gorgeousshop.co.uk - no brush but you could try a tanning mitt. Or you could chance eBay. I saw someone is selling it on there :)

Latest posts

Back